Honored Contributor

Let's share enjoyable sites.  With regular safety protection, there is no reason to fear Youtube.  So many wonderful sites!

On youtube

Frannie Life  -The darling little pup and mailman that adores her as she runs out to see him in darling outfits will have you falling over!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  Oh, those videos are adorable!  Thank you.  Made my day!  ❤

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Re: Share Enjoyable Sites:)

[ Edited ]

I enjoy watching ships on the Great Lakes, the Port Huron Ship cam & the Duluth Canal cam are my favorites. Watching the massive ships gliding, the sliding turns, gracefully docking day & night is relaxing. I also watch the Duluth cam everyday to see the sunrise over Lake Superior, if you take a look don't miss their time-lapse videos...Seasmoke Sunrise, Thanksgiving Sunrise & Glory, they're breathtaking.

Respected Contributor

I really like a website called, "tubi" that offers free tv shows and movies with commercials  I've watched so many movies and shows on the website and it has a ton of movies from now and from decades ago and lots of classic tv shows. Smiley Happy 

There's a great Youtube channel called "Poor Man's Gourmet"- he makes delicious recipes with affordable ingredients. 

I love a youtube channel called "The Dodo" that profiles people and their unique pets. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Share Enjoyable Sites:)

[ Edited ]

The Asher House - Lee Asher left is corporate job to start a dog sanctuary for unwanted dogs - and other animals.

If you are an animal lover you will love his videos and his deep compassion for these beautiful creatures. 

I follow him on You Tube,  Facebook and Instagram.  His videos always put me in a good mood.

Honored Contributor

I like YouTube but I only use it for informational videos.  Like "why  won't my Blend jet charge".   I don't use it for entertainment, I have Facebook and Instagram for that.

Trusted Contributor
Friends of Big Bear Valley dot org. I enjoy watching the eagles and their nesting. It’s a beautiful view as well.