Respected Contributor

Re: Shannon beador RHOC on QVC ...

if she creates a business that creates jobs, more power to her, whoever she might be. people need jobs.

Trusted Contributor

hmm.... good thought 

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

hmm.... good thought 

Some people need coffee to get their brain going..... I need the treadmill, and qvc forums...!!

Honored Contributor

The average Joann is not playing on a level field, even though she may have the know how she doesn't have the name or financial backing. Do people not think this a leg up for the rich and famous and why do we keep rewarding this?

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

The average Joann is not playing on a level field, even though she may have the know how she doesn't have the name or financial backing. Do people not think this a leg up for the rich and famous and why do we keep rewarding this? 

Thank you, well said. An example,  I do like Hoda on the today show, but i really would like to see new people get a chance.  Like Oprah, how much does she really need ?  Bring on some new....

Occasional Contributor

Huh?  QVC is  a business not a charity.  

Esteemed Contributor

She is selling veggie burgers. IMHO, it is not very creative. Jill said it is a top seller on the Q!!!,  Shannon does not have a salesperson 's demeanor. Her food is expensive. She said the veggie burgers only have 200 calories.