Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shuvah Shalom and Happy Weekend to All

Blessed weekend to all.  I'm so thankful that cooler temps have finally found their way to us but over a 30 degree drop in weather overnight has sent my allergies on a binge.  Pray all have a peaceful weekend so as to face the new week with strength.  Thank you @sunala  for starting this place of peace.  I know I say this often but am truly thankful to be able to come here with all of you in peace and prayer.   

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sunny....just stopping by to say hello and let you know I'm still alive and kicking. Hoping all is well with you. Things are fine at the Pete's house. Can't believe how fast the time is going this year....before we know it, the Holidays will be here and gone.

Sending a big hug my friend....I think of you often.😊😊😊

Esteemed Contributor

Just stopping by to wish everyone love and peace.  I thank you, Sunny, for your grounding post every week.  

Super Contributor

Sending good thoughts and prayers to all you lovely people who come here every week and wishing all of you an easy fast and a peaceful and healthy year. 

Prayers and hugs going out to those kids who are still without the loving arms of their families. 

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Hi Sunny....just stopping by to say hello and let you know I'm still alive and kicking. Hoping all is well with you. Things are fine at the Pete's house. Can't believe how fast the time is going this year....before we know it, the Holidays will be here and gone.

Sending a big hug my friend....I think of you often.😊😊😊

@grandma petes hi! It's wonderful to see you. Your hug felt delicious! I'm so happy that everything is good at the Pete's house. I wish you all a happy autumn. Enjoy it before the holidays arrive. As you said, before you know it, the holidays will be over. Hey we haven't eaten our Halloween candy yet!! Enjoy and  thanks so much for dropping by.  May you all stay healthy and happy. Hugs xoxox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

It's been a busy weekend ...hope everyone did something that made them smile.