Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All Friday 5-18

@reiki604 wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe and a wonderful spring weekend to all! Off next week to cruise Alaska so will be offline for awhile. behave yourselves! Lol!

@reiki604- How exciting! An Alaskan cruise sounds perfect. Have the most wonderful time and try to post when you have wi-fi. We'd love to hear from you!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Like all of you, I want you all to have a healthy, lovely weekend...this and every weekend...actually every day

Shabbat Shalom

Shavuot Sameach 

Respected Contributor

Hi Reiki, I am jealous! Never been to Alaska, and would love to see it.

The Celebrity Infinity is docked off our coast right now and I would love to sail away.

What ship will you be on? and have you sailed with them before?

Have a wonderful trip!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hennypenny We're going on the Celebrity Solstice. We usually go on Royal Carribean but they are owned by the same company so our member status was honored. Taking a few days before cruise to visit Seattle. I'll check in if I can!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people who post here.  My thoughts and prayers go out to those poor students who lost their lives today in Texas.  I can't imagine  how the parents of these children must feel and how they are coping with their losses.  I don't mean to turn this into a political rant but this has got to stop. 

I hope you all have sunshine and pleasant weather this weekend.   

Esteemed Contributor

@FLBB wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people who post here.  My thoughts and prayers go out to those poor students who lost their lives today in Texas.  I can't imagine  how the parents of these children must feel and how they are coping with their losses.  I don't mean to turn this into a political rant but this has got to stop. 

I hope you all have sunshine and pleasant weather this weekend.   

@FLBB- I can't imagine how those parents are feeling right now. Prayers for the families and loved ones who lost a precious, dear child. May this madness END.

We could use a little sunshine and pleasant weather here in NY. Between the rain and the chilly weather, it feels more like March than May!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

We could use a little sunshine here in no-so-sunny Florida.  It's been raining all week, every day all day.  :/

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good Shabbos all, on 5-16 the other half and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, oh my 

Happy anniversary to both of you. I wish you many more years of happiness. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, 

Thank you @sunala for this inclusive, respectful thread. I so enjoy coming here each Friday. 

So, who watched the royal wedding with @cherry and me?  I dvred it so I would not miss a minute.   Stunning, elegant, touching, heartfelt...........and so much more.   

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all.  The weather in Jersey is rainy, raw and chilly. I hope your weather is better suited for some outdoor fun. 

My son is visiting.  I am busy cooking up a storm for him.  Hubby and I are enjoying his visit very much.  He leaves on Tuesday. Please keep a good travel thought for him, thanks. 

Today is National Devils Food Cake Day.  Enjoy a slice with a cup of coffee or tea. 

Image result for devils food cake

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to all & Happy (royal) Weekend to everyone! Blessing to all of you & of course to ALL the animals of every kind & everywhere! Thank you Sunny for all of your prayers & blessings & much thanks to all of you ladies that post here. I stayed up too & watched the royal wedding, those 2 kids are so in love, how refreshing! Makes me wish I was 21 again, LOL!Heart