Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All 4/21/17

[ Edited ]

Wishing everyone a good weekend, one that's safe, peaceful, and only as eventful or adventurous as you want it to be.😉    @Poodlepet2,  I was missing our friend @cherry a couple of days ago, noticed I hadn't seen her here lately.    Her last posts were on 4/11.    I hope she and her husband are okay.   Sending positive, healing thoughts to everyone.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Sorry I'm late...Have a wonderful spring weekend. Shabbat Shalom to all.

Shanus

Trusted Contributor

Sorry I'm late, too.  4/21 is my birthday!! So we were out celebrating!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

@kutira, I hope you had a wonderful Day!

Belated wishes for a HaPPy BirThday!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunala

Once again, I thank you for this thread of peace, hope, healing, and encouragement.  Our family is experiencing a huge trial now and it is comforting to come here and read and re-read your post.  It has helped me to focus and provides me peace in order to sleep.    Peace to you all.

Esteemed Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@sunala

Once again, I thank you for this thread of peace, hope, healing, and encouragement.  Our family is experiencing a huge trial now and it is comforting to come here and read and re-read your post.  It has helped me to focus and provides me peace in order to sleep.    Peace to you all.

@mustang66lady  I am so sorry that your family is having difficulties. I wish the best for you and your dear family and hope that everything will be all right. 

I wish you sweet and happy dreams, and I hope to see you on Friday, perhaps with some better news. Hugs to you XOX

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

mustang66lady wrote:

@sunala

@mustang66lady,  Continuing prayers for your family.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Hi Sunny!!! Popping in to let you know I'm still kickin!!! Well, not really kicking....since I had my knee replaced, kicking is out of the question!! 😉Sadly, recovery has been quite challenging and lots of regrets....if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have had the surgery.....but, life is good!! Grandpa Petes is doing very well, recovered almost to his old self...we are very blessed. Spring is finally here in the Northwest....once the rainy weather is over we will see Spring in all of its glory. Hoping all is well with you Sunny. As always, your Friday post makes me smile!!!

Take care!!

Hugs!!

@grandma petes hi! I'm always so happy to see you, but not happy to hear about your knee. I'm sending healing prayers for you and continuing prayers to Grandpa Petes as well. Whoever said "Getting old isn't for sissies" wasn't kidding (it may have been Bette Davis).  

I hope you both feel better soon, and will soon be kicking your heels up! 

Isn't spring beautiful? We've had lots of rain these past few weeks, but hopefully it will stop for a while. Everything is so green out there, although I'm now noticing all the green pollen flying through the air. I've never been to the Northwest but I do hear how beautiful it is. Enjoy it, my friend, and please continue to keep in touch. 

Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

I just cannot express my thankfullness at having "met" the people on this thread.  I am tearful at the loving, peaceful way this thread is conducted.  At this time i am just too heavy hearted to go into more but i know I have the support and prayers of all who enter here.  Thank you, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. 

Respected Contributor

Mustang, I too love the way everyone here supports one another.

Sunny will start a new thread tomorrow, so please come back and check.

I hope that what ever is troubling you will pass. Sometimes things seem overwhelming.

My thoughts are with you!

henny