Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All 3-22-19

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and HEALTHY March weekend to all.

HAPPY PURIM! Did anyone dress up and go to a Purim party, or take your children and grandchildren to temple? Purim is one of my favorite Jewish holidays. You get to dress up in costumes and twirl the grogger (noisemaker) and hiss at Hamen. And eats lots of hamentash!

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may they soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE in their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or recovering.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Weekend to All 3-22-19

I am SO SORRY this was posted so late. I was on here today around 11:00AM and made up the post and clicked on "Post" and walked away. I didn't come back until now, 7:45PM and saw my post with that pink correction underneath asking me if I want to post this. I can't believe it didn't go through!

So, I just kept backspacing until I actually got my original post back, and just posted it. SO SORRY!

I hope you're enjoying your day.

Again, I'm sorry that it didn't post!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Your welcoming post is never late and always on time. 

We are having some work done in the house so this week has been a bit crazy. Hopefully one more week of this. I like my home calm and organized...this week was the opposite.

Hope everyone else has a calm, pleasant beginning to Spring!!!image 0

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to everyone, Sunny, we are grateful for this thread every week whenever you post it! Nursing a nasty cold, so will be sipping chicken soup this weekend.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@sunala   Thank you for your weekly post.  Peace to you and yours and to all who stop by here to learn and share.

aroc3435

Esteemed Contributor

Happy weekend to all.  @sunala -you have given me a challenge.  Tomorrow when it is lighter outside (I read better in daylight), I am going to have to google Purim.  That's what I love about this thread-I am always learning something.  

No worries about the time you post, just blessed and happy that you do!

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends!

I completely forgot about purim. We are having construction this week too and it is nuts around here, We also had our youngest son stay with us for several days. I was not focused. lol!

Hoping everyone has a peaceful pleasant weekend.

We do our weekly farmer's mkt and then home to babysit the carpenters to make sure they don't let our kitties out.

Thank you Sunny for this little island of peace in a hectic world.

Respected Contributor

March winds, April showers, May flowers

And I think to myself

What a wonderful world

Trusted Contributor

Happy and safe weekend to Sunny and all our posters.

Sunny please don't apoligize ----your posts are well worth waiting for.

It's a little windy where I am---so hang on to your hats.

Honored Contributor

Happy Purim, and good Shabbat to everyone.