Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and a Happy March Weekend to All 3/17/17

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and healthy March weekend to all!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to those who observe!

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY! 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Dear Donna, I'm thinking of you and everyone else who has recently lost a dear loved one. Whether recent or not, it still hurts.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Wishing you all the very best xox

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy March Weekend to All 3/17/17

Related imageRelated image

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy st patrick's day animated pics

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys being Irish.

My thoughts go out to all in need.

Thank you for this wonderful spot. It is such a comfort.

xoxo, henny

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe and wishing everyone a safe and joyful weekend.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all my "sisters". Have a safe and happy weekend. All still with snow & cold weather, be warm....chicken soup never hurts.

Enjoy your favorite foods before Passover asks us to clear them out. I donate many to nearby soup kitchen instead of tossing out. 

Shanus ❤️

Trusted Contributor

Good Health and Best Wishes to everyone here and Happy St. Patricks Day!  

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy St Patricks Day to all. I just got in from a corned beef and cabbage meal. It was so good

The Irish borrowed it from the Jewish, and made it their own. Except I'm told ,not in Ireland. My Irish neighbor says the don't eat it over there.  Too bad ,they don't know what they are missing

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Not a drop of Irish in me.....I'm Irish through marriage. lol  

I hope everyone has a great weekend, whatever your plans.  I hope the weather cooperates.  I heard my area is going to get another 3 inches of snow on Saturday into Sunday. 

My thoughts are with all those in need of a good thought or prayer.  I hope the future is brighter for you.

I spent the morning baking 6 loaves of Irish Soda Bread.   Can you smell them? lol

Today, I am leaving you beef shepard's pie and Irish Soda Bread.  To wash it all down, some Guinness.  How about some Bailey's for dessert?

irish-soda-bread-with-raisins.jpg

Slainte!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj

mmmmmmmmmmmm..... Please, give us the recipes!

AVIV SAMEACH      HAPPY SPRING