Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Autumn Weekend to All

Blessings to all who come to this place of peace.  Our thanks to @sunala for starting this for us each week and our thanks to QVC for allowing us to come here each week in peace and allowing this thread to stand each week.  

@dooBdoo 

Thank you for your post this week.  I have been struggling with a few things and this helped to put things into perspective.  

This is one place that seems to pleasantly surprise me week after week as there are always blessings here that touch my life.  Thank you all for your contributions.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Happy Autumn Weekend to All

@mustang66lady wrote:

Blessings to all who come to this place of peace.  Our thanks to @sunala for starting this for us each week and our thanks to QVC for allowing us to come here each week in peace and allowing this thread to stand each week.  

@dooBdoo 

Thank you for your post this week.  I have been struggling with a few things and this helped to put things into perspective.  

This is one place that seems to pleasantly surprise me week after week as there are always blessings here that touch my life.  Thank you all for your contributions.   

@mustang66lady,  You're welcome.   And thank you for your thoughtful post.  I agree with you about the value and substance of these weekly threads.    So grateful for all the people who contribute.    I'm sorry that you've been up against struggles, and I hope and pray things are or will soon be looking up for you.   (((gentle hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova