Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and a Blessed Yom Kippur to All Who Observe

Shabbat Shalom! Wishing those who observe an easy fast.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and thinking of you on Yom Kippur. 💙F7F51707-1ECD-41A8-B84B-010CFF7194DB.jpeg

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and an easy fast.  Wishing all of you a lovely weekend.  I know I'll be saying a prayer for all those people we lost this past year as well as their families and loved ones.  Urging everyone to continue following CDC guidelines so that this great country can get back on its feet and put this hideous disease behind us. 

Sending prayers to those children still without the loving arms of their families. 

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom as we begin this weekend. Wishing all a thought-filled Yom Kippur as we pray to be written down for a healthy, good year ahead. To @sunala and all who read and post here thank you for joining in. I so look forward to this each week.
Honored Contributor

Shabbily Shalom all and have an easy fast, I have my brisket ready to cook for Sunday night, lets all pray it is soft Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Hag Sameach to all who observe the Jewish New Year --- may 5781 end better than it began --

Shalom V'Ahava to everyone during these difficult times!

Honored Contributor

Peace and Blessings, and special remembrance of our wonderful RBG, a proud member of her faith.

Super Contributor

Wishing all our posters a lovely first weekend of Fall and a blessed holiday to those who observe.  Prayers for progress toward an effective vaccine and continue being mindful to mask up and social distance to keep ourselves and others safe❣

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I would like to wish a blessed Yom Kippur to those who observe this very holy day.

Thank you, Sunala, for bringing people of various faiths to your loving weekly post.  It is a blessing in and of itself.

@golding76- thank you for joining us every week. It's a blessing and our pleasure as well!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett