Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Sweet &Happy Rosh Hashanah 9/18/20

@sunala  Happy Rosh Hashanah. I read your post every Friday. I am not Jewish, but my very dear friend who passed away two years ago of ovarian cancer was. I just wanted to let you know that I get comfort from reading your Friday posts. I miss my dear friend every day. Her passing has left a huge hole in my life. God bless, and may you have a happy and healthy new year.

Honored Contributor

Happy Rosh Hashanah, weekend, and week ahead to all.

Hope you all have a peaceful Holiday that brings happiness in this difficult time in all of our lives.

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a healthy and sweet New Year. 

Just read about Justice Ginsburg's passing and my heart is now very heavy.  May she rest in peace.

Occasional Contributor

Happy New Year!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy New Year and a peaceful weekend to all!

Thank you @sunala for your wonderful words of hope and wisdom. 

Thank to all who have shared your menus for this holiday-how I wish I could take a taste of all!  Have a great time celebrating as you can this year and may all remain healthy and strong.

Respected Contributor

Wishing all you lovely people a very Happy New Year! Prayers being said for all to have good health. May this world heal & beat the devastation from COVID, wildfires, hurricanes & all the troubles we're suffering with. Enjoyed apples & challah dipped in honey, matzah ball soup, roast brisket, honeyed carrots, green beans with DH & DS. Missing our DD terribly as she couldn't risk traveling here. L'Shanah Tovah, a sweet year ahead! Thank you, @sunala, for always being here with your kind words.
Respected Contributor

@Zaimer, Hope the brisket turned out good! I'm sure it did with the long, slow cooking. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

Sorry, @Zaimee, for misspelling your name.
Valued Contributor

@MOMMAVik The brisket was delicious! Very moist and tender. My husband loved it. I will make it again, especially being home, what's 5 hours in  the oven! Thank you for asking. Hope your holiday was good. 
Next up....Making noodle pudding for Yom Kippur. But for 2. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

L'shana tova tikateyvu!

May 5781 see justice, health and love.

-Solar1Smiley Happy