Super Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Please Stay Healthy in These Troubling Times

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a calm and peaceful weekend. 

Sending prayers to all those children still without the loving arms of their families.  Wishing all of them good health and to be reunited with their families soon. 

I work in retail and live in Florida and my request to all is to please wear a face mask and follow social distancing guidelines. 

Respected Contributor

@sunala and all of those who have posted, Wishing all a good Shabbos and a peaceful, healthy weekend. May we remain vigilant by following best practices to reduce the ravages of this COVID monster. Please, please wear a mask & observes social distancing. Be well & keep safe!
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

Thank you for your words of kindness and wisdom.  Peace to all who read this thread and also to those who do not.  Health and best wishes for all.  Wear your masks, wash your hands, social distance - we can do this.  Don't give up now; we have come a long way and there may be a long way yet to go.  Bless those who are working hard to discover how to defeat this disease.  

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Waving hi from central NY.  It's a beautiful day but humid today.    I spent the morning taking care of the flowers in the garden. 

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all! 

Sunny, thank you for spot on prayers!   Thanks for this inclusive, kind spot to start the weekend. 

Things are opening up here in central NY.  Most everyone wears a mask and complies with the Governor's rules.  Rarely do I hear about  anyone putting up a stink, if they don't like it. 

My prayers are for those living in states where the numbers are going through the roof.   

I hope everyone has a productive, stress-less  week!  Can you believe it is almost July??   

Friday was National Chocolate Pudding Day. Today is National Tapioca  Day. 

Enjoy the pudding!  Of course, there are sugar free varieties. Smiley Happy 

Tapioca Pudding Recipe - Tastes Better From Scratch

Triple-Chocolate Pudding Recipe | Food Network

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for all.

This generation has not been cheated that have been blessed and given grace.  They have been given more than our parents, their parents and their grandparents. Prayers are needed to be thankful for everything . Boomers, their children and grandchildren have lived with abundance and health. Everyone needs to pray for answers, guidance, understand and help.

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj , Good to see you!

My garden isn't too happy  this year. We have had lots of fog and dampness. But as I have said before we are in a high fire area so consider the fog a huge blessing.

I sampled both puddings, thank you so much. I can always count on you for a bit of deliciousness.

Stay safe, have a good week.