Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to Everyone 11/11/16

@grandma petes wrote:

Hi Sunny....popping in to say hello!!! Hoping all is well. Grandpa Petes's is doing so much better. Everyday is a good day. I will be having a total knee replacement right before Thanksgiving, but then I'll be back on my feet again. All of these years working retail took their toll on my old knee, but thanks to modern medicine, they can give a bionic knee and I'll be zooming around again!! Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Season. Take care Sunny!!!

@grandma petes it's wonderful to see you, as always! I'm so glad to hear that Grandpa Pete is doing well. What a trouper he is!

Listen, if you have knee replacement surgery right before Thanksgiving, who is going to cook your Thanksgiving dinner? Or is this a sneaky way of getting out of cooking? Smiley Frustrated

I always love to see you here, and I'm so impressed with your constant positive attitude. I think I need to take a few lessons!

Good luck with your surgery, and please let us know how it went whenever you feel up to it. I'll be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Hugs, Sunny xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Shabbot Shalom

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Hi Sunny. Thank you for the kind message the other day.
Bikerbabe.
Honored Contributor

Wishing all a good weekend.   We're still dealing with the dreadful drought and damaging wildfires here, and it's taking a large toll.   Sending positive vibes out to all who read and post here...  may you be safe, and loved, and your life enriched and graced by good friends and family.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Hi Sunny. Thank you for the kind message the other day.
Bikerbabe.

@bikerbabe it was my pleasure. I'm happy we were able to connect. Have a lovely weekend!

Honored Contributor

Hi, @sunala!    Sorry to go a wee bit O/T...   I remember a long time ago you and John (@hckynut) posted that you are in touch via email?    So many of us are worried about him, and about Cindy and their fur family, and I wondered if you would be able to try and contact them or if you know who could do so?    I don't mean to be intrusive, and I do understand if there's nothing to report right now and they don't want to post, so my apologies if I'm overstepping bounds.   Thanks.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @sunala!    Sorry to go a wee bit O/T...   I remember a long time ago you and John (@hckynut) posted that you are in touch via email?    So many of us are worried about him, and about Cindy and their fur family, and I wondered if you would be able to try and contact them or if you know who could do so?    I don't mean to be intrusive, and I do understand if there's nothing to report right now and they don't want to post, so my apologies if I'm overstepping bounds.   Thanks.Heart

@dooBdoo hi doo, I just sent John an email. I hope he will respond as soon as he feels up to it. I haven't been on here very much so I don't know how long it's been since he posted.

I wish him the very best of good health!