Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to Everyone 11/11/16

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy November weekend to all!

A big welcome to all those of you who are joining us today. Good Shabbos! 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety. And a big thank you to our servicemen and women on this Veteran's Day. Many gave their all for our beautiful country.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Dear Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably. And we thank you for our delicious snacks!

Hugs,

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to Everyone 11/11/16

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Happy weekend to us all!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

http://hostted.com/happy-friday-clipart/

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

have a peaceful weekend.

An extra thought for our Veterans. There will be a fly by this morning here in town.

I remember as a very little girl standing with my father at the Veterans Day parade in NYC.

He was in his uniform. He had me salute the flag as it went by. That was a very long time ago.

I hope everyone is doing well. Donna you and your mother are in my thoughts.

If anyone has a direct line to the upstairs, could you please request some rain for us. Our resevoir is at 7%.

Thank you Sunny for this safe, peaceful place to land each week.

xoxo, henny

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom. Heres wishing you all the best. Henny, I shall have a wee conversation with the Man upstairs, and tell Him, He must do a bit better with His watering

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom - hope everyone has a good weekend!
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a healthy, happy weekend to all.

Happy Veterans Day to all past and present service men and women. We honor your courage and committment to our safety.

Lechat

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sunny....popping in to say hello!!! Hoping all is well. Grandpa Petes's is doing so much better. Everyday is a good day. I will be having a total knee replacement right before Thanksgiving, but then I'll be back on my feet again. All of these years working retail took their toll on my old knee, but thanks to modern medicine, they can give a bionic knee and I'll be zooming around again!! Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Season. Take care Sunny!!!

Respected Contributor

Grandmapetes, please keep us posted about your knee progress. I hope your recovery will be a quick one!

mr henny needs to  have the same surgery.