Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to All July 5

Shabbat Shalom, and a very happy and healthy extended Independence Day weekend to all! Careful with those firecrackers and other celebratory noisemakers, and take good care of your pets that are afraid of the big bangs! Even though the 4th is over, I figure the celebration will last throughout the weekend.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE in their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to All July 5

Shabbat Shalom to all. I've been kind of MIA for the apst couple of weeks. Nothing wrong, just staying away from the aggravation online. Wishing all a terrific weekend.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hope everyone had a fun fourth.  We enjoyed the day, went to the Mission art show then home to relax and bbq. 

It is fun at our house, we are on a hill so can see the fireworks from the house. All the neighbors were clapping and enjoying the show. It was nice.

Have a peaceful weekend.

Try to help others, so many in need.

Honored Contributor

Happy hot weekend to us all. 

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend filled with good food, good friends and lots of yummy food.

Sending prayers to those children still living without the loving arms of their families.  It's a travesty.

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend to each of you .

Stay comfortable in this grueling heat.

Lechat.

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom everyone - A peaceful Sabbath and a lovely weekend!
Esteemed Contributor

Happy weekend to all!   Stars and garters I have no idea what day it is.   DH has been home since Wednesday evening and I think it should be Sunday!   

Hope all had a wonderful 4th of July and that all are enjoying a relaxing weekend.  Thankfully flood waters are starting to receed and show progress here but it is just a sauna outside between the heat and humidity.  Takes your breath away. 

Blessings to all for the weekend and coming week.  

Trusted Contributor

Happy holiday weekend to Sunny and all.

Stay cool and safe......enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday Weekend. It is extremely hot and humid here...a sizzling summer weekend.