Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to All 12/7/18

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a  happy relaxing weekend to all who post here.

I hope you're enjoying your Chanukah and your Christmas shopping. I didn't really shop this year, but I know many of you have hit the stores and are working hard to find those perfect Christmas gifts. Happy shopping to you!!!

I didn't make potato latkes this year. I think we're going to the kosher deli tonight to get some. They won't taste anything like home made, but they'll do if I slather a lot of applesauce on them!

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers to each and every one of you.

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may they soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE in their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or recovering.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Wishing you all the very best that life has to offer. A happy and healthy weekend to all.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to All 12/7/18

Hi @sunala and others here. Shabbat Shalom. Have a safe and warm weekend. Snow and ice expected in parts of NC Sunday night into Monday. ❄️☃️❄️

Trusted Contributor

Happy weekend to Sunny and to all.

Stay warm and safe.  Snow and ice are 2 words I don't like hearing Shanus I hope it escapes you.

Honored Contributor

https://media.giphy.com/media/1062U7OxZnZVZK/giphy.gifhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-69fevUN8W90/Uqvp_kGhXkI/AAAAAAAANAk/pdqFxhExSIA/s1600/Have+Fun+This+Weekend.gif

Honored Contributor

Happy weekend, another Chanukah coming to a close!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Hi @sunala and others here. Shabbat Shalom. Have a safe and warm weekend. Snow and ice expected in parts of NC Sunday night into Monday. ❄️☃️❄️

Oy @Shanus please be safe! Stay home and eat matzoh balls and enjoy the warmth of your loving home.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and continued Happy Hanukkah to all you lovely people.  For Shanus and any/all of you in the path of the anticipated snow storm please stay safe and warm.

Sending prayers to those poor kids who are still being held away from their parents. 

Wishing all of you a lovely weekend filled with good food,  friends, family and pet kids.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hoping all of you have a restful, happy weekend.

If you are in the path of the storm hunker down and stay warm.

Hanukah is low key this year. We have all had colds and bugs and have been staying away from each other.

Can't believe it's the sixth night already. 

xoxo, henny

Esteemed Contributor

Hope you all have been enjoying your Hanukkah season.  We attended a local Christmas band concert by one of the high school bands.  They sounded great and really enjoyed their enthusiasm.  I found myself laughing as they played "A Charlie Brown Christmas"-I could almost see the cartoon in my mind by their music.  Expected Woodstock to come flying thru during the entire piece!

For any of you in the path of the storm - please stay safe and warm.  Will pray for a hedge of protection for you all.  Heart

Respected Contributor

We had our annual Christmas tea this year and our President included a Mennorah. I thought it was  very nice. Happy Chanukah to all. Enjoy.