Shabbat Shalom to you all.

I don't observe nor am I Jewish.

But I wanted to wish you all a peaceful Sabbath anyway. Smiley Happy

I hope that's okay.

I don't think the Pope would mind. lol

Valued Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL Fri July 31

@dmod nj wrote:

Good Shabbos and happy weekend!  Hope everyone does something, over the weekend, that puts a smile on your face and feeds your soul.

Thank you henny and Sunny for the good thoughts. They are very much appreciated. Heart

Thank you Sunny for this inviting, peaceful thread.  I second your prayers and thoughts.  As always, they are beautifully written.

A friend is expecting her first grandchild in a few weeks. Keeping good thoughts for the baby and mama.

Another friend is dealing with her dad's dementia and all that goes with an aging parent with dementia.  I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. 

I am grateful and thankful for my dear friends, who are so  supportive with posts, emails, calls, cards, and prayers. THANK YOU! Heart

I am grateful for all my blessings, big and small!

Today is National Cotton Candy Day and National Raspberry Cake Day.  I am leaving both for us to enjoy!   henny, of course there are sugar free varieties.

Mangia.

How come the Jewish threads have all the good desserts and snack foods?

Esteemed Contributor

@surfk wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to you all.

I don't observe nor am I Jewish.

But I wanted to wish you all a peaceful Sabbath anyway. Smiley Happy

I hope that's okay.

I don't think the Pope would mind. lol

Surfk, welcome to our weekly thread! There are others here who are of different religions, but here, we're all one. Thank you for contributing, and hope to see you next week. Hope to see you ALL next week. 

I just found out a dear friend of mine just had a stent inserted. Prayers for his quick recuperation and successful recovery. Amen.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@surfk wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Good Shabbos and happy weekend!  Hope everyone does something, over the weekend, that puts a smile on your face and feeds your soul.

Thank you henny and Sunny for the good thoughts. They are very much appreciated. Heart

Thank you Sunny for this inviting, peaceful thread.  I second your prayers and thoughts.  As always, they are beautifully written.

A friend is expecting her first grandchild in a few weeks. Keeping good thoughts for the baby and mama.

Another friend is dealing with her dad's dementia and all that goes with an aging parent with dementia.  I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. 

I am grateful and thankful for my dear friends, who are so  supportive with posts, emails, calls, cards, and prayers. THANK YOU! Heart

I am grateful for all my blessings, big and small!

Today is National Cotton Candy Day and National Raspberry Cake Day.  I am leaving both for us to enjoy!   henny, of course there are sugar free varieties.

Mangia.

How come the Jewish threads have all the good desserts and snack foods?

I'm not really sure, but we sure do love our desserts. But, then again, I love cannolis, Italian cheesecake, and all that good stuff. If it's sweet, I'll eat it. Dip it in chocolate and I'll eat it. You get the drift~!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, awake way to early on this Saturday, but oh well ...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.