Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL Fri July 31

Shabbat Shalom to all the "Shabbos Shvesters" who observe, and a happy, sunny July/August weekend to all. Can you believe half the summer is gone already?

May all your loved ones be healthy, and if they are ill, may they soon be well.

May your burdens and worries blow away with the wind.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Many prayers for our country's well being and world peace. The terrorists are invading like roaches, and must be stopped! May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Prayers to the survivors and loved ones of the nine people who were murdered while worshiping at their church. May this never happen again. 

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Ellen, my dear Shvester, I hope you can post today. I wish you the best of good health ALWAYS and I MISS YOU!

Donna, I'm thinking about you and your mom and hope she is resting comfortably. 

The mother of one of our "Shvesters" is having serious health problems. Sending healing prayers to her beloved mom, and to our friend who can use some prayers of strength. 

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos!

Hugs, Sunny xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL Fri July 31

Beautiful weekend, enjoy in good health!!!

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends!

Have a lovely peaceful weekend

Love and thoughts go out to all of you!

Donna, you and your mother are in my thoughts, and Ellen I hope you are feeling better. 

We are having a Greek festival here in town this weekend. It is always a lot of fun. 

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. Wishing health, happiness and tolerance for all.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a joyful weekend to all.

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos and happy weekend!  Hope everyone does something, over the weekend, that puts a smile on your face and feeds your soul.

Thank you henny and Sunny for the good thoughts. They are very much appreciated. Heart

Thank you Sunny for this inviting, peaceful thread.  I second your prayers and thoughts.  As always, they are beautifully written.

A friend is expecting her first grandchild in a few weeks. Keeping good thoughts for the baby and mama.

Another friend is dealing with her dad's dementia and all that goes with an aging parent with dementia.  I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. 

I am grateful and thankful for my dear friends, who are so  supportive with posts, emails, calls, cards, and prayers. THANK YOU! Heart

I am grateful for all my blessings, big and small!

Today is National Cotton Candy Day and National Raspberry Cake Day.  I am leaving both for us to enjoy!   henny, of course there are sugar free varieties.

Mangia.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  

Sending good thoughts to all who are suffering with health issues.  Wishing all of you a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

Donna the raspberry cake looks devine!  I am a major raspberry lover!

Respected Contributor

Look up to the sky, there's a blue moon tonight!   Shabbat Shalom

Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos.  Have a great week end.