Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL 3-29-19

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and HEALTHY weekend to all.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may they soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE in their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or recovering.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL 3-29-19

It looks like the East Coast might get a glimmer of Spring this weekend.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend what ever your plans may be.

I hope to be able to open a window (even if it's just a smidge)  to let some fresh air in tomorrow. 

Happy Spring WeekendWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

Shabbbat Shalom, wishing everyone a very peaceful weekend. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sunny!!!! Just popping in to say hello my friend. Hoping all is well you and your family. Things are going well at our house. Grandpa Pete’s got his cancer free certificate from his doctor last week...we are beyond thankful and so blessed. My heart is doing the happy dance like crazy. Our sweet 15 year old Miniature Schnauzer is having some health issues....diagnosed with Cushing’s Disease, but we are managing it well so far. Had quite a scare for a couple of weeks...thought we might lose him, but our blessings were sent once again and he is doing much better. We cherish everyday with him.

My Friday is now complete since I’ve read your post. You are a very special lady and I thank you for making this world a better place.

Love and Hugs,

Grandma Petes’(Katie)😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Happy weekend to all.  Pray a wonderful spring is about to happen to all.  Please keep the midwest in your prayers; flooding is hitting our area and another 3 inches of rain is expected over tonight thru Saturday evening.  Roads are being closed down; these 3 inches will more affect areas south of us but the run off will be bad because of over saturation.  If you have family and/or friends that live along the Mississippi River south to the Gulf, please keep in contact with them.  

Respected Contributor

Wishing all a Shabbat Shalom. Going to be warm tomorrow, time to start clearing and cleaning the yard.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  I'm glad to learn that Spring is around the corner for so many of you.  It's been a long, hard winter for many so sunshine and a little warmth is very good news. 

Sending prayers to those kids still being kept from their loved ones.  My heart goes out to all of them.

Wishing you all sunshine this week.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Hope everyone has a peaceful lovely weekend.

We are having a taste of summer. It is supposed to be around eighty tomorrow. 

My thoughts this week go out to the children who need to be reunited with their parents. They must be terrified. 

So much to be grateful for, but so much more for which to hope.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for these beautiful posts.  I am grateful for all my blessings, and blessings given to friends and family.  

I try to remain at peace, but it is a struggle.  For all of us who so love children, to think of any child suffering just breaks my heart.  I saw a sign on someone’s lawn this week.  It was simply “Where Are The Children?”

Trusted Contributor

Happy weekend to Sunny and all.

I look forward to going to church tonight in a light jacket. Could spring finally be here?

Just in case---I am not putting my winter away yet.