Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend to ALL 3/2/18

@sunalawrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

Happy Sabbath To All, Happy Weekend To All! May GOD bless each & every one of you now & always!Heart And, Dear Sunny, may YOU be blessed with every prayer that you so selflessly ask for others! Heart

@Leiloni- thank you so much. That means a lot to me, especially at this time.

Enjoy your weekend! xox

@sunala, You are very welcome! Have a wonderful weekend, I think you are an 'Angel' here on earth! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Blessings to all who are being adversely effected by the weather this weekend.   Please keep us informed as to your safety when possible.  

And I agree, I believe  @sunala is an angel among us as well.  Again, many thanks to QVC for allowing this thread and for @sunala for leading us each week.  Getting to "know" you all is a blessing as well.   Blessings to all who participate here as well as those who just lurk; I know you feel the comfort and peace that prevails here.

Esteemed Contributor

@mustang66ladywrote:

Blessings to all who are being adversely effected by the weather this weekend.   Please keep us informed as to your safety when possible.  

And I agree, I believe  @sunala is an angel among us as well.  Again, many thanks to QVC for allowing this thread and for @sunala for leading us each week.  Getting to "know" you all is a blessing as well.   Blessings to all who participate here as well as those who just lurk; I know you feel the comfort and peace that prevails here.

Hi @mustang66lady - it's always a delight to see you posting here! I hope you feel as welcome here as we feel glad to see you.  I'm so glad you decided to join us and be a part of the group. Have a beautiful week and be well!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

I am a bit late, had a crazy day.

Mr henny was bitten by a cat last week and had a very severe infection. He has been on major anitbiotics and has had to stay put with his leg elevated for the week.

Today the infection is way down and only his ankle is swollen so we ran errands all day.

One of our kids had surgery up at Lake Tahoe and they are having a blizzard. We were trying to get him organized from afar.

Thank God that Montecito was ok last night. We were so concerned. the mountain behind us is totally denuded from the fire and the boulders came down and wiped out everything in their path a few weeks ago. This storm wasn't as large as expected and everyone survived.'

I know the east is suffering terrible weather. I hope you all take extra precautions. Stay in and warm and safe.

Hugs to everyone. Keeping you all in my thoughts. Try to have a peaceful weekend,

xoxo, henny

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Hope you all had a great weekend.   

Friday, we got about 8 inches of snow in my area.   My son and his gf were able to fly in for a visit just before all heck broke loose around here. There were many trees and poles down in my county.  The kids are back in Chicago after a wonderful visit.   Our family plans  were not negatively affected by the snow. 

Tomorrow, we are expecting 12-18 inches of snow. I've got all the essentials....hot cocoa, chips, dip and tp. Woman Tongue  My hand warmers are  near the door for shoveling.  Thank goodness for the gentleman who will plow my LONG, WIDE driveway!

For anyone in the path of this horrible storm, stay safe, warm and dry.  

Thank you Sunny for this friendly thread. Smiley Happy

Have a great week, everyone.

See you on Friday. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.