Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend 1/20/17

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and healthy weekend!

A big welcome to all those of you who are joining us today. Good Shabbos! 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. Prayers to the United States of America, more so now than at any other time I can remember.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to Donna, and to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Happy and Healthy 2017 to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Wishing you all the very best in the New Year xox

Hugs,

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Weekend 1/20/17

A blessed Sabbath and a peaceful weekend to all here.   Sunny we have been enjoying Babka  recently. My husband loves a piece of it with coffee. He calls it cake

We get mini loafs of it at Krogers. They also have choc which we haven't tried yet

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, everyone, we enjoy Babka also, cinnamon or chocolate.

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe and may all have a peaceful and meaningful weekend.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

I  wish all of our posters a happy, healthy weekend.

This may be my last post for several months. I am off to visit my son and his family in Southeast Asia. I have never been there, so I am excited and apprehensive.

Lechat

Honored Contributor

Image result for winter weekend images

Honored Contributor

Shabott Shalom and prayers for the United States, today more than ever

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely ladies.  Wishing all of you a very happy weekend.

I'm getting ready to leave for Friday night services.  My grandson is having his bar mitzvah tomorrow and I'm so excited and proud. 

I will say my own little silent prayer tonight that as a country our people can come together and find some common ground. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FLBB wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely ladies.  Wishing all of you a very happy weekend.

I'm getting ready to leave for Friday night services.  My grandson is having his bar mitzvah tomorrow and I'm so excited and proud. 

I will say my own little silent prayer tonight that as a country our people can come together and find some common ground. 

@FLBBMazel Tov to your grandson on his Bar Mitzvah! The proudest moments of grandparent's lives is to witness our grandchildren's successes and their simchas. Have a wonderful time!

@Lechathousewe're going to miss you! Have a wonderful trip and be sure to keep in touch however you can.

Good Shabbos to all!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Extra prayers for all as we move forward in the new year.

Donna, my thoughts are with you. 

Le chathouse have a marvelous adventure. We will miss you.

BBFL, what a mitzvah! Mazel tov to your grandson.

Again, sunny, thank you for this peaceful place to land at the end of the week.

xoxo, henny