Happy and healthy Shabbat to all.B4B3CFE5-277E-487C-A470-F5AAEBBC4209.jpeg

Regular Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Spring Weekend to All 4-17-20

Shabbat Shalom everyone!!

Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Is it Friday?  I lose track of the days being home.   I've been busy with spring cleanup in the garden. This is our first spring living here. I am enjoying watching the spring flowers start to blossom.......crocuses, tulips, hyacinths.

We lost a dear friend of the family from this horrific virus yesterday.  It's all just so heartbreaking. 

Prayers for anyone not feeling well, the people working and taking care of keeping us safe and healthy,  and all those in need of  positivity. 

Prayers for all those in leadership positions. 

Sunny, this is a soft place to fall after a very difficult week. Thank you Heart for your weekly prayers. 

Today is National Cheeseball Day and National Malbec Day.   Enjoy some wine and cheese. Smiley Happy 

Low Fat Cheese Balls - Appetizer - Kosher Recipe

Buy Argentina Malbec Red Wine Collection Online | Think Liquor

@dmod nj- I'm terribly sorry about your dear friend. That's a terrible tragedy. These are seriously crazy days. Please take care, everyone, and remember to wear a mask if you go out, (but please don't go out). There's no reason to go anywhere unless it's an emergency. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj   My sympathies on the loss of your friend. Heartbreaking. No one's ever prepared for this news. I hope you have brighter days ahead.

Shanus

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Praying all of you and your families remain healthy during this hideous pandemic. 

Sending prayers and cyber hugs to all those children still without the loving arms of their families.  I hope these poor kids stay healthy and strong. 

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj,

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend ... this truly is an invisible enemy.

Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj 

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Is it Friday?  I lose track of the days being home.   I've been busy with spring cleanup in the garden. This is our first spring living here. I am enjoying watching the spring flowers start to blossom.......crocuses, tulips, hyacinths.

We lost a dear friend of the family from this horrific virus yesterday.  It's all just so heartbreaking. 

Prayers for anyone not feeling well, the people working and taking care of keeping us safe and healthy,  and all those in need of  positivity. 

Prayers for all those in leadership positions. 

Sunny, this is a soft place to fall after a very difficult week. Thank you Heart for your weekly prayers. 

Today is National Cheeseball Day and National Malbec Day.   Enjoy some wine and cheese. Smiley Happy 

(((@dmod nj))),  I'm so sorry about your friend.  Prayers for all of you who mourn this loss.❤️

I echo all the heartfelt wishes, thoughts, prayers on this thread.   May we all be safe, and may we be more mindful of the way we treat one another.   My love to all who read and post here.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thank you sunny! @sunala 

Stay safe and stay well now.

JOhn(hckynut) 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Thank you for your kind words.  I appreciate all your good thoughts and prayers. 

Please be safe everyone.  Please stay home for those who can't. 

Have a good week. See you Friday. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.