Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy Spring Weekend To All. Stay Healthy!!

Shabbat Shalom and a happy and healthy spring weekend to all who observe.

I wish you and your loved ones good health and pray that everyone is safe and staying home as per the request of your governors. It appears that things are improving, at least here on Long Island, New York. Businesses are starting to open, albeit with several restrictions. Governor Cuomo is a voice of reason in these troubling times. As the weather gets warmer, the residents are going to get restless and I shudder to think how this will affect our eligibility. I'd hate to see businesses open up before they're qualified, because this will just create more problems.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their  loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family, in their homes, their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others. Don't fill up your shopping cart with toilet paper when there are people who are walking out empty handed. Share your bounty and feel good about yourself.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day (if you're able to) and make sure they know you love them.

Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with your loved ones. They are all that matter. Heart With Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Spring Weekend To All. Stay Healthy!!

[ Edited ]

Happy weekend to everyone, let it be safe and peaceful!! It is also Shevuot this weekend. 

Honored Contributor

Hope everyones weekend and upcoming week is full of Happiness and Good Health. 

Thank You to all who have been going out to work for the past 3 months under such stressful conditions...it is greatly appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunala  This is such a BEAUTIFUL prayer, and touched my heart in more ways than you can imagine! Like so many families, my family is facing tremendous adversity directly related to COVID-several frontline workers since day one, and the ongoing physical and mental stress associated with it. Without my faith things would be so much worse, as I struggle to emotionally support, and be of service to them in every way I can.

I consider our trials to be rather small in the GRAND scheme of things, and am EXTREMELY grateful for all of our blessings! I saved this prayer so that I may incorporate it with mine, and pass it along to those in need.🙏🙏❤

Have a blessed day!💖

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

I hope you are all healthy and safe. 

Things are improving in Central NY.   This area  will begin phase 2 tomorrow.  I'm hanging home for a while longer.  I'll wait to see how things go before rushing into anything. 

Sunny, thank you for this inclusive thread.  Heart

My prayers are with all those in the news who are suffering. 

Today is National Biscuit Day.  Mangia! 

https://www.thecookierookie.com/crispy-cinnamon-sugar-biscuit-bites/

Crispy Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Bites

chicken and biscuits 

Chicken and Biscuits - Craving Tasty

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Shavuot Sameach!!

Trusted Contributor

To Sunny and all who post here with us I wish you all a

happy and above all safe weekend.  

May all your love ones be safe.

@dmod nj  looks delious 

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Good thoughts and prayers to all of the people on this planet.

May kindness reign. It is for all of us to reach out to each other in this time of need.

Aim high people!

henny

Honored Contributor

Wishing all my friends a healthy, safe weekend. 
C7E20622-883C-4E5C-8988-7BDA88C267B5.jpeg

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people. I have been working for the past two weeks here in Palm Beach County and can honestly say that by the time I get home from work I'm totally exhausted, mostly from anxiety.  Difficult times for all.

Wishing all of you a sunny weekend and a little peace of mind.