Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Happy September Weekend to ALL 9/9/16

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy September weekend to all.

This Sunday is September 11, and many of us will be thinking back to that sunny day with blue skies and puffy clouds in 2001, the day the world changed forever. I will be praying for those who lost their lives, those who were injured, those who lost friends and loved ones, and those who are still suffering the after-effects of that day. Prayers to the families, children and friends of those who lost their lives that day. May the deceased victims rest in peace amen.

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos! 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Dear Donna, I hope your mom is resting comfortably. And we thank you for our delicious snacks! What do we have today? I'm in the mood for something good! (I'm ALWAYS in the mood for something good!)

Special prayers to those who need them XOX

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy September Weekend to ALL 9/9/16

To all,

Image result for friday blessings images

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe and wishing all a wonderful weekend. May we all take time to honor those who were lost on 9/11/01 as well as those who risked their lives to save others on that horrific day.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Sunny and all those who read and post here. Smiley Happy

Good Shabbos and happy weekend. I hope your weekend is all you want it to be! 

Sunny, thank you for your kind prayers and thoughts. They are very much appreciated. Heart

I am so grateful for all those friends in my life that help me through the week.  Their help comes in many forms.....prayers, calls, emails and  messages that seem to fill my patience well and physically being here to help me.  I could not do this journey successfully without them.

Special prayers for all those in need.

As we remember 911, my thoughts are with the first responders who are living with the after effects of helping at Ground Zero.

Today is National I LOVE Food Day!  Just my kinda holiday!!  I think that is why I love Thanksgiving so much.  There is so much focus on the food. lol

I am leaving all your favorite dishes and foods to enjoy.   Of course some desserts are sugar free.

My favorites...potatoes made any way eaten at any meal, warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies, sweet tea, margaritas....just to name a few.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

Good Shabbos.  Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a healthy, happy, love filled weekend to all.

The anniversary of 9/11 does not get easier, no matter how many years pass. I remember the terror that day. I remember the signs posted in all of the store windows and street poles from families seeking information about their missing loved ones. I remember the purple flags posted in my neighborhood fire stations and police stations in honor of the people who ran in to help and never came back. I remember the fear for my brother who worked right across from the Pentagon.

I remember the sadness when my doctor said that I could not donate blood for the survivors, but even worse, the blood was never needed because the were so few survivors.

Lechat

Respected Contributor

@Lechathouse I remember the way everyone became kinder, gentler people! I hate what happened to innocence that day, but I sure wish the caring would have gone on forever! I pray for everyone affected by that horrific tragedy, and I pray nothing like that will ever happen again! A blessed weekend to all!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to us all, enjoy the weekend.

Honored Contributor

Shabott Shalom and I posted m 9-11 experiences on the 9-11 thread, it was a terrible day for the US and for me personally.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Good Shabbos to you all; thank you Sunny for the thoughts on 9/11.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney