Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy Labor Day Weekend to All 8/30

@FLBB 

Oh dear!   Our thoughts and prayers are with you and please let us know how things are when you can.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy weekend to Sunny and all our friends here.

Make we all have a safe weekend, and those in the eye of the storm my heart  and prayers go out to you,  Take care.

edited for typo

Honored Contributor

You too sunny. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

You too sunny. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

hckynut

@hckynut- hi John! So nice to see you! We're all doing well thank you. I hope your family and C and your furry friends are okay as well. What's new with you? I don't post very often anymore and I miss seeing your posts.

Take care and be well XOX

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

So far it looks as though we may have dodged the bullet.  Heavy rain and strong winds are a probability but at least we won't be facing this hideous storm.  Sending prayers to those people that are stuck in the Bahamas.  Praying that there won't be any deaths associated with this hurricane.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLBB 

I so happy you have a flicker of good news but we are watching the weather now from our local station which is saying FL is not out of danger just yet.  Prayers for all as this storm travels and that all who may be affected, are prepared and ready for this.  150 plus mph winds!   Wow, just Wow!

Honored Contributor

Have a great week, everyone. 

See you Friday. 

Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wishing Sunala and gang a very safe and fun filled Labor Day weekend.  Soon it will be Fall, my favorite season❣🎃🏈🍁  Reva

Prayers for safety for all those in the path of the hurricane.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reva wrote:

Wishing Sunala and gang a very safe and fun filled Labor Day weekend.  Soon it will be Fall, my favorite season❣🎃🏈🍁  Reva

@Reva- my favorite season as well!! Would it happen to be the season of your birthday? I notice a lot of people call their favorite season because they were born in that season.

Works for me!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

No...I'm a March baby.  I just love Fall and all the decor, wonderful smelling spiced candles and colors that go with it.  Even tho it's the onset of cooler temps and shorter days, the world seems to come alive with the crisp fall air and the colorful autumn leaves.

@sunala wrote:

@Reva wrote:

@Reva- my favorite season as well!! Would it happen to be the season of your birthday? I notice a lot of people call their favorite season because they were born in that season.

Works for me!