Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Happy April Weekend to All 4-9-21

@MOMMAVik ,

WOW what great news ...congrats on your eye sight improvement and DRIVING!! Good news is so refreshing to hear!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you @DREAMON! The injections have kept my vision stable for over a year. But as I neared the expiration date of my driver's license I dreaded the thought of taking the vision test at DMV. Putting my face in that nasty machine ...

But luckily my opthalmologist did my exam so all I had to do was turn in the application & pay. Out the door in 15 minutes. Good for another 7 years too! I am so happy now!
Respected Contributor

@MOMMAVik , Glad to hear that you had a nice Birthday!

Good going on the drivers license. Not sure I could pass the eye exam,

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Wishing you all a peaceful, thoughtful weekend.

Good health to all.

henny

@hennypenny- you too, my friend. Be well!! Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

Grateful greeting. My last two family members are out of the hospital after 10 days as of about 2 hours ago. The whole family of 6 is now at home together  to finish recovering from Covid. One is still on oxygen and 3 still pretty sick but all are better. It's been a long few weeks! Thanks again for all your heart energy. 

It's beautiful where I am, and a few big projects at home have been checked off my list this week, so I'm appreciating that. I've been venturing out slowly, and have a pretty busy week lined up next week. 

Meanwhile, a safe and peaceful weekend ahead. Amid all the turbulence in the world, we can keep taking time to reflect, pray or meditate, breathe deeply, and know that life is good. I'll be thinking of you all. Thanks to Sunny for posting today and holding this space for us--it's really a remarkable gift.

@KaySD- What wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear your family is doing better! My family had it last April, and it was a nightmare. All 3 of them in the same hospital (different rooms of course). Mr. Sunny and I were scared to death for them. Covid was new and there was so little information about it. Thank G-d they all recovered.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett