Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Good Health To All in this Pandemic

Peace, good health, and happiness to all this weekend and coming week. 

I know it is hard to stay positive and smile when things are so crazy but I believe we have to do that to get through this.

Just when we thought things couldn't get any crazier...they did. 

Take Care Everyone!

Honored Contributor

I hope everyone is feeling well.  Sunny, continued prayers and positive thoughts coming to you.  I hope you feel back to "normal" asap. 

Thank you to all those who aren't hoarding  toilet paper, cleaning products, etc.  My thoughts are with those who can't find the appropriate groceries/products they NEED NOW.  

My prayers are with  those in the trenches working with sick patients.  

My prayers are with those who are unable to work due to their job closing/shutting down. 

My prayers are with every states' leaders who are trying their best to keep us safe and healthy under dire circumstances. 

Please take care of yourselves.  Heart 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

This Tuesday is St Patrick's Day.   

Enjoy! Mangia! 

Soda bread 

Guinness beef stew

Image result for guinness stew

Image result for honorary irishman button

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@sunala @I read your beautiful message of Hope for everyone.Thank you for taking the time to to express such healing thoughts for us in this very scary point in time.

I hope you are totally well and back to your full strength very soon.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

I want once again thank you Sunny, for providing us with this safe loving spot to come together.

This loving all inclusive place is a real comfort each week. 

I echo your prayers and hope we as a world can come out of this soon.

Donna, I love and adore soda bread. I had a friend that used to make it every year for mr henny. We will enjoy yours!

Take care everyone.

xoxo, henny

Super Contributor

Wishes for a healthy and happy weekend and a fun filled St. Paddy's day to all those who celebrate.  With all the drama going on in the world right now I almost forgot to read Sunny's uplifting weekly thread.  Let's all use common sense and not panic as, "this too shall pass".  Prayers that we all help each other and we will get through this together❣

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@sunala @I read your beautiful message of Hope for everyone.Thank you for taking the time to to express such healing thoughts for us in this very scary point in time.

I hope you are totally well and back to your full strength very soon.

@dex- thank you so much for your kind words! It's my pleasure to share the "wealth" with my friends. I love you all!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett