Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Blessed Memorial Day Weekend to All

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and healthy weekend to all!

On this Memorial Day weekend, let us offer prayers to our servicemen and servicewomen who didn't make it home. 

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to our regulars. 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

I'm thinking of those of you who has lost a dear loved one. Whether recent or not, it still hurts.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Wishing you all the very best, and a happy and healthy weekend to all xox

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Blessed Memorial Day Weekend to All

Good Shabbos and happy holiday weekend to everyone, enjoy!!

Trusted Contributor

Good health and best wishes to everyone on this thread.  

Honored Contributor

Image result for memorial holiday weekend wishes pics

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe. Wishing the families and friends of those who have given their all to their country a weekend full of good memories and honor to those who have fallen.

22775831-mmmain.png

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos all, happy unofficial start to Summer and prayers are needed..

Hubby will be having surgery on Tuesday it is a follow up to his post op complication of his hip replacement, so its time to be a good wife once again Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.  Have a wonderful spring weekend to all.

On Monday, take a few minutes to remember all of the service members who defended our freedom.

Respected Contributor

The merry-go-round is spinning around too fast..... Health and happiness to all....peace

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good Shabbos all, happy unofficial start to Summer and prayers are needed..

Hubby will be having surgery on Tuesday it is a follow up to his post op complication of his hip replacement, so its time to be a good wife once again Smiley Happy

@I am still oxox - I am so sorry your hubby is going in for more surgery. I send prayers of healing to him, and prayers of strength to you. May this be the last surgery he will need! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.  Hope the weather cooperates with your plans.

Sunny, as always, I second your prayers and good wishes.  Thanks for this peaceful place to end the crazy week and start the weekend.

I'm grateful for all those I volunteer with. Their energy and dedication is a wonderful example for all of us.

Remembering all those who did not come back.  RIP.

Today is National Blueberry Cheesecake Day.  Of course there are  sugar free versions available. Smiley Happy Mangia. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.