Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Another Stay-at-Home May Weekend

Shabbat Shalom and a happy and healthy spring weekend to all who observe.

I wish you and your loved ones good health and pray that everyone is safe and staying home as per the request of your governors. It appears that things are slightly improving, at least here in New York. Even so, the numbers are staggering and not to be believed. Governor Andrew Cuomo is a voice of reason in these troubling and frightening times.

I am still trying to stay away from Facebook and other social media, where rumors abound. Please use common sense, my dear friends, and be safe and careful.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their  loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family, in their homes, their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others. Don't fill up your shopping cart with toilet paper when there are people who are walking out empty handed. Share your bounty and feel good about yourself.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with your loved ones. They are all that matter. Heart With Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom and Another Stay-at-Home May Weekend

Shabbat Shalom andHhappy Mothers Day, hoping next year we can all be together again with our loved ones. 

Trusted Contributor

May Sunny and all our friends here have a happy and safe

weekend.

Happy Mothers to all.

Honored Contributor

Happy Mother's Day weekend and Good Shabbos. Our Temple services are on Zoom...a sign of the times. The Girls are coming over tomorrow for a driveway visit...better than nothing. 

Wishing you all and your family a safe and healthy weekend. 🌼

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all  of you a safe and healthy weekend and Mother's Day.  Sending prayers to those kids who are still without the loving arms of their families. 

Sadness abounds but we're strong and we'll get through this nightmare.  I'd like to give a shoutout to Gov. Cuomo.  What a tremendous job you're doing under such terrible circumstances.  I wish I could say the same for my governor.

Honored Contributor

Happy safe, healthy, and peaceful Mothers Day weekend.

It sure will be different this year...and not in a good way.

My heart truly goes out to all who are working outside of their home each and every day under such stressful conditions. I know when Friday hits my hubby has had it.

Prayers the world heals soon.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

I hope everyone stays safe and well.

This is a very scary time for all. 

I pray for everyone, but especially for those who don't have the luxury of being able to stay home out of harms way. And for those little ones still in cages.

This is so tragic a time.

I am so thankful for Govenors Newsom and Cuomo. They are fighting hard to keep us all well and alive. 

Lots of love to all, henny

Super Contributor

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Mothers Day weekend.  We haven't made too much progress in upstate NY but I  remain thankful for good health in my family and hopeful they make strides toward an early vaccine.  Prayers for all those who are in need of physical, emotional or spiritual healing❣

Respected Contributor

Shabbat shalom. I can't believe it's Friday already. Wishing all a happy Mother's Day! Stay safe and healthy!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Oops I'm so sorry. I forgot to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day! I hope you can enjoy the day in whatever way you can, whether it be Face Time, Zoom, or a drive by visit. Life is so difficult these days but at least we're okay.

I wish Governor Cuomo a long and happy life. He's working so hard and doing whatever he can for our state of New York, which is suffering so badly.

I wish you all a happy Mother's Day, and many more happy days to come.

Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett