Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & a Happy Weekend to All 11/25/16

Good wishes to all for a peaceful weekend.   Prayers for strength and comfort to those who need healing.   (((cyberhugs))) to all who read and post here.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Good morning to everyone. Smiley Happy  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Good Shabbos and Happy Weekend to all.

I ran into an  acquaintance early this morning who told me she is done with her holiday shopping already.  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt???  lol  I have not given it any thought. Who is behind like/with  me? LOL  

My son is traveling back to Chicago today.  Keeping all those who are traveling this busy, holiday weekend in my prayers. Safe travels.

Thanks so much, @sunala and @hennypenny.   All is going as well as possible.

A special thank you to all who worked/working  this holiday weekend. 

Today is National Cake Day.    How about some light,  homemade angel food cake topped with  berries for breakfast/dessert?  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Ooooo Donna, Angel food is my favorite! I'd love to have a slice before heading to farmer's mkt please.

The sun is shining and we are supposed to have rain this afternoon. Hoping for a good day!

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Ooooo Donna, Angel food is my favorite! I'd love to have a slice before heading to farmer's mkt please.

The sun is shining and we are supposed to have rain this afternoon. Hoping for a good day!

@hennypenny if I knew how to do a rain dance, I'd do it for you! In the meantime, I hope that the rains pour down straight from heaven right where you need it.

I wish you all rain if you need it, and plenty of sunshine where you don't need rain.

I hope you're all enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend XOX Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It was a good day!

We had sun for the farmer's market. Then went to breakfast, and while there decided to drive to Costco. While on the freeway it hailed.  It poured for about two hours. We got half an inch of rain. Not much compared to most of the country, but for us in a five year drought it is heavenly.

Respected Contributor

Go to the fashion thread and see the posting about Pjs or nightgowns. I think Shanus started it. Lolakimono posted the cutest jammies ever! a must see!

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Go to the fashion thread and see the posting about Pjs or nightgowns. I think Shanus started it. Lolakimono posted the cutest jammies ever! a must see!

@hennypenny they are so adorable! I'd love them but I don't wear pajamas with buttons, or with 3/4 sleeves. It gets really cold here and I need stretchy type pullover tops with long sleeves. But, the idea is fabulous!

PS for a second I thought they were being sold on QVC. Yeah right.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I can't stand to sleep in jammies, I wear a gown. I did go to see if they made one but no luck.

I thought the fabric was wonderful.

Respected Contributor

I would love it if the Q sold a few nice things for us, but given up. Not profitable I guess.

Honored Contributor

I saw how cute they are. I tried to google the nightgown version but got no luck. They might be nice to lounge it