Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & a Happy July Weekend to All

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy July weekend to all.

Welcome to all those who are joining us today. Good Shabbos! 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

May our leaders who keep our country strong find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Dear Donna, I'm always thinking about you and your mom, and hope she is resting comfortably. And we thank you for our delicious snacks!

Special prayers to those who need them XOX

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & a Happy July Weekend to All

To All,

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all those who observe. May this weekend be one of calm and peace as we reflect upon the tragedies of the past few days as we try to make sense of what has happened.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all those who observe. May this weekend be one of calm and peace as we reflect upon the tragedies of the past few days as we try to make sense of what has happened.

@reiki604 as if the last several days weren't enough, I woke up to horrific news this morning, yet again.

Prayers for peace, and calm, and understanding.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Please may we all enjoy a very happy and safe weekend.

Respected Contributor

Good shabbos! It's been a rough week for our country and the world. I hope everybody finds some peace and enjoyment this weekend. I am looking forward to Shabbat dinner at my parents' house tonight. My whole family will be together and it's always very comforting.
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

There are no words to make this better.

Please make those filled with hatred see the light.

We are all one people, and must do better.

My love to all, Stay cool, stay safe and help where you can.

xoxo, henny

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Let us all try to have a happy, peaceful weekend.

No more hatred. No more violence.

The world is in such a turmoil, that if we do not stop all this violence, Armageddon may soon be upon us.

We are all brothers and sisters. We came from the same creator. It is time for the family of man to stop hatine each other.

Lechat

Trusted Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.  May you all have a great weekend.  It is very hot here in Ohio. God bless you all.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom all, its been a long few days in my life my Dad was in the hospital for 10 days, he started with 10 hours in the ER the week before July 4, it progressed to hernia surgery which we knew might happen and well try to stay away from hospital over a holiday weekend, nothing got done. He was moved twice the nurses on the cardiac floor were amazing but the ones on the general surgery floor were well nasty and condescending, I literally told one yes he is 93 but he is not senile, treat him with respect. Long long days for myself my other half and my brother.

G-d bless him he is 93, he cant hear well but wow he is still really on top of things.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.