Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Merry Christmas to All 12-25-20

Shabbat Shalom and a Merry Christmas to all! I hope this will be a Christmas to remember, and next year will be back to normal.

Let us all pray that the vaccine will end this pandemic and everyone will be well and we'll be back to normal.

And more time passes us by while we are still living in confusion. NYC schools are now closed until further notice. However, many suburban schools are opened, but more are closing every day. Work from home or take the subway or railroad to work? Visit the hairdresser or another month with long, unruly gray hair? Dining out or eating home? Every day there are more decisions to be made. And now the numbers are going sky-high AGAIN in several states. The numbers are growing out of control, many say due to the huge Halloween parties with no masks. Please, my friends, be careful and do what you have to do to be safe. Covid is no joke.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here. A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all. Heart

I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their loved ones. May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well. To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life. Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

Now, even more than ever, may our elected officials find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our health, security and well-being. G-d bless America! Good thoughts and thanks to our military who are protecting us from harm.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of their parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive, and be reunited with their parents. No child should ever be alone or go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. With the holidays coming up, please help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps.

May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE AND HEALTHY, under the care of their loving parents and family.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others. Don't fill up your shopping cart with toilet paper, Clorox and sanitizer when there are people who are walking out empty handed. Share your bounty and feel good about yourself.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent, a spouse, or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong. Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day (if you're able to) and make sure they know you love them. Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with love.

With Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Merry Christmas to All 12-25-20

Shabbat Shalom and Merry Christmas!!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and continued blessings to you, @sunalaHeart

Happy Meowlidays & Howlidays to all.

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Merry Christmas to us all. May it be a happy year ahead for us all. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hanging in thre hip is healing its 11 weeks tomorrow I have no control over the rate at which I heal but I would like to be me again.Still have twinges of pain and discomfort

I have slept a lot over the last few days, I think it is my bodies way of healing, this too shall pass

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and Merry Christmas to everyone!!  

I woke up to a little snow this morning. It never stuck, but it was pretty coming down. 

Another Shabbat dinner with the granddaughters on Zoom. The older one turned 12 (!) a few weeks ago and is now studying for her Bat Mitzvah. I can't believe how fast time goes by.

Wishing all a wonderful weekend. Be safe. Wear your masks. Wash those hands. Stay distanced and get your vaccine when it's your turn......

Looking forward to kicking 2020 out of here and welcoming in 2021 with health and happiness for all of us.

Shanus

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Merry Christmas! Our last few days of 2020. I hope that despite the terrible events that Covid burdened us with, we all still have some good memories of 2020. May the new year bring us an end to our fears & troubles, good health & healing to those who are suffering.
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

And all....good wishes today and always.

My sister's birthday is January 1...as a nurse, she got her vaccination a few days ago.  I am so relieved for her.  Six of her co-workers got sick, but all are recovering.

Now, I'm praying everyone will be able to stay safe and healthy until our turn comes.

God bless everyone.

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas...may the Holiday week ahead bring peace, joy, love, and happiness.

Praying 2021 is good to all of us.

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all and thank you for the Christmas greetings!

I'm writing during the wee hours of December 26 even though I am exhausted.  Per usual, I was up late doing major and minor preparations for Christmas.  Because of that activity, I went to bed about 6:30 a.m.  My dear aunt called me at 9:30 a.m.  LOL