Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All

I join all the prayers and good wishes on this thread.   @hennypenny,  (((gentle hugs))) and special prayers for your comfort and healing.   Gosh, it's been hot, humid, the air as thick as molasses.   I hope everyone is careful, staying safe in any dangerous weather you're encountering and looking out for those (including animals) who might need assistance.   Thank you, Sunny, for this thread!   You're the best!   My love to all who read and post here.~❤️~

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Get well wishes to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. May her treatments work so she can go back to her seat on the Court and continue her job to the best of her ability.

I have her doll sitting here on my desk and I'm playing with her and giving her hugs. I know it sounds crazy, but I really do love her, as well as respect and admire her for her service. May she live and be well amen.

Amen, @sunala.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

I join all the prayers and good wishes on this thread.   @hennypenny,  (((gentle hugs))) and special prayers for your comfort and healing.   Gosh, it's been hot, humid, the air as thick as molasses.   I hope everyone is careful, staying safe in any dangerous weather you're encountering and looking out for those (including animals) who might need assistance.   Thank you, Sunny, for this thread!   You're the best!   My love to all who read and post here.~❤️~

@dooBdoo- I'm not the best...YOU ARE!!! Thank you for joining us every week and sharing your thoughts, love and prayers. You are a WONDERFUL friend! Hugs and stay well XOX Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunala 

❤️Sunny❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Blessings to all who read this thread and for those who need comfort, warmth, food, shelter and safety.  

I can't believe we are staring at Labor Day weekend!  It seems we had no spring or real summer.  Hope fall is less "demanding" for all and that we can enjoy being with friends and family before the cold runs us all into the house for winter.  

@hennypenny 

I'm so sorry to read of your misfortune.   I had my knee replaced last year and can feel for you.  May your healing be quick, complete, without problems and that you will be up dancing soon!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunala 

I join you Sunny---she is a strong---courageous---women who really cares for her country.

May God bless her.

edited for typo

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing everyone here a good weekend and week ahead.

Prayer being sent for @hennypenny and for Justice Ruth.

You can’t keep a good woman down for long!

As ever, my thoughts are with all children everywhere.  All children are “our children,” and all deserve love and the best of care.

Thank you, Sunny, and all the lovely people who post here.

Pam

Super Contributor

Happy, healthy weekend and week ahead to Sunny and all our posters.  Continued thanks for this forum where we can lift each other up and show our appreciation for all our blessings and each other❣  Reva