Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All

Shabbat Shalom, and a very happy and healthy August weekend to all!

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family, in their homes, their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All

Wishing all a Shabbat Shalom and an incredible weekend!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

So far a cool and wet weekend here, enjoy!!

Esteemed Contributor

Get well wishes to our friend @hennypenny , who broke her leg last weekend. Hugs and get-well wishes to you dear henny. We wish you lots of hugs and a very speedy recovery!! 

Image result for get well soon

Hugs xoxoxox

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and wishing all a good and safe weekend.

6FFE13CB-C5B4-4CBB-9E9B-DEDB619C2ABF.jpeg

Regular Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a great weekend to all of you who post here.

Henny, I hope you heal soon, without too much pain and discomfort.

Lechat

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy and Safe Weekend...very wet and cool here ..after a humid scorching week.

Only 1 more weekend till Labor Day...Summer just flew.

Sending healing prayers to @hennypenny.

Trusted Contributor

Happy, Healthy and Safe weekend to Sunny and all .

Esteemed Contributor

Get well wishes to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. May her treatments work so she can go back to her seat on the Court and continue her job to the best of her ability.

I have her doll sitting here on my desk and I'm playing with her and giving her hugs. I know it sounds crazy, but I really do love her, as well as respect and admire her for her service. May she live and be well amen.

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely ladies.  Sending healing thoughts to hennypenny and my hero RBG. 

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend with the hopes of cooler weather and lots of sunshine.

Cyber hugs to those kids I reference every Friday.  May you soon be wrapped in the loving arms of your family.