Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All July 17, 2020

Sunala,

Thank you for welcoming those who represent other creeds to your cheerful and kind weekly post and giving us an opportunity to read your good thoughts and sweet wishes for us and our families.  Yes, prayers are needed to guide the leaders of our nation that is now under siege as never before during this perilous time.

May you and all others have a safe and happy weekend!

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely and caring people.  Wishing all of you a weekened filled with a little less anxiety and hopefully good weather. 

Saying prayers that those deniers wake up and begin to understand the severity of this pandemic. 

Praying for those children still without the loving arms of their families.  Hoping that they will be reunited soon. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Sunala & all of the kind posters, for sharing your cheer & comforting thoughts each week. May all be blessed with good health, peace & fun this week ahead. Yes, keep on wearing your masks, along with social distancing!
🌼🌻🌻🌷🌹🌺🏵️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @sunala and everyone, for the warmth and goodwill in this thread.   You are priceless blessings, each and every one of you, and you give me hope.❤️

(((@grandma petes))), I'm so sorry about your Buddy.  He was so very, very lucky to be your family. 

My love to all who read and post here.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

I'm late in posting but wish you all a safe and happy weekend.  How is it that July is winding down already?  Let's all continue to wear our masks and social distance so we continue to make progress and keep the curve flat.  Prayers for the states who have regressed and are spiking again at an alarming rate.  What does it take for people to stay smart and wear their masks?  It's only my humble opinion but I think too much has reopened too soon.  Can't wrap my brain around the fact that Disney opened but it is what it is.  For all those making sacrifices to stay safe and God bless❣

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Waving hello my friend!!! Hoping you are having a wonderful Summer and staying safe and well. 

All is well here. Sadly, though, we had to say goodbye to our sweet Minature Schnauzer, Buddy, last month. He passed away just three days before his 16th birthday. He was our heart and the grief has been overwhelming, but we cherish each day he was in our lives.

I so look forward to your Friday posts....you truly are a bright spot on these forums Sunny. Sending much love and hugs my friend.

Hi dear @grandma petes I am so sorry about your dear Buddy. And, I'm sorry I didn't read this sooner. I've been lax taking care of many of the things that need doing.

I hope otherwise you and your family are feeling well and doing what has to be done during this horrendous time. Stay safe and healthy, my friend. Hugs to you and Grandpapetes HeartHeartHeartHeart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett