Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All July 17, 2020

Shabbat Shalom and a happy and healthy July weekend to all!

Please everyone be smart. This virus is not going away anytime soon, so please be careful and listen to what is advised to keep you healthy. And please wear your masks! There is no excuse not to.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here. A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart

I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened and no longer are with their parents. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their loved ones. May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well. To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart. To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life. Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones during this time.

Now, even more than ever, may our elected officials find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America! Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thriveparents, and be reunited with their parents. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps.

May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better. Be kind to others. Don't fill up your shopping cart with toilet paper when there are people who are walking out empty handed. Share your bounty and feel good about yourself.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent, a spouse, or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong. Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day (if you're able to) and make sure they know you love them. Keep good thoughts and surround yourselves with your loved ones. They are all that matter. Heart

With Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All July 17, 2020

@sunala 

As always, thank you for starting our weekend off with blessings of peace and hope.  

Peace to all who come here.  Have a blessed weekend and stay safe.

Blessings to all who are working so hard to find a vaccine and a way to control this virus.  Thank you for your endless work and for your sacrifice.  May your families be blessed endlessly as you are away from them working.  A huge thanks for those working in hospitals and clinics and nursing homes/assisted living taking care of those we cannot do ourselves.  Health and peace be yours.  And endless thanks and gratitude.  

Trusted Contributor

Waving hello my friend!!! Hoping you are having a wonderful Summer and staying safe and well. 

All is well here. Sadly, though, we had to say goodbye to our sweet Minature Schnauzer, Buddy, last month. He passed away just three days before his 16th birthday. He was our heart and the grief has been overwhelming, but we cherish each day he was in our lives.

I so look forward to your Friday posts....you truly are a bright spot on these forums Sunny. Sending much love and hugs my friend.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@grandma petes   So sorry for the loss of Buddy. He lived a long life giving and receiving unconditional love....

Honored Contributor

SHABBAT SHALOM. WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR A MASK & SOCIAL DISTANCE. STAY SAFE, HEALTHY AND ENJOY THE WEEKEND.37F16AE7-D04E-4F2D-A976-8104306D663E.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@grandma petes   So sorry for the loss of Buddy. He lived a long life giving and receiving unconditional love....

Thank you for your kind words. Buddy's loss has been especially hard on my husband and I. Buddy never left my husbands side when he was treated for cancer. He was an absolute joy and he brought us so much happiness and his love was unconditional. He truly was an angel on earth.

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos, may everyone enjoy a happy and healthy, peaceful weekend. 

Respected Contributor

Wishing all Shabbat Shalom!!! Please stay safe, be smart, and wear a mask!!! It's the very least one can do!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Safe, Healthy, Happy Weekend and week ahead to all who post here. 

Prayers a vaccine is in our near future. 

Our Summer weeks and weekends are far from what we have loved in the past....it really makes me appreciate the lifestyle we had just a few months ago.

Great appreciation and thanks to all who are working so hard at this time.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Thank you once again Sunny for this lovely spot to land each week.

Just want to remind everyone to take care of each other. 

Wear a mask, social distance.

We can overcome this if we pay attention to the medical people who are working so hard to end this terrible pandemic.