Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All - Friday June 8

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy weekend to all who post here.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders dig deep to find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE IN THEIR SCHOOLS!

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or recovering.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Wishing you all the very best that life has to offer. A happy and healthy weekend to all!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All - Friday June 8

@sunala  LOVE your B&W cookies!!!

Wishing all a wonderful weekend.  Enjoy being with those you love or have fun on your own.  Just appreciate what you have and all that is around you.  With so much tragedy these days, we all really need to take a deep breath and let so many unimportant things go.  Focus on being happy and appreciation of the little things. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sunny! I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts and even though I am not at all religious, your kind thoughts and wishes are a great source of peace. My husband’s Alzheimer’s, my 96 year old mother, plus my own health issues have created great challenges. The good news is that my knee replacement is healed and I have returned to aerobic dance. It really lifts my spirits. So thanks for keeping me going; everything and everyone helps.

Trusted Contributor

Happy healthy best wishes to all on this board.   Its finally sunny and warm here, so we are heading for the beach this weekend.  Love and hugs to all our animal friends. It is always a pleasure to read all your good thoughts and inspirations here.  Have a great weekend!   

Honored Contributor

Happy, healthy weekend to everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Hi Sunny! I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts and even though I am not at all religious, your kind thoughts and wishes are a great source of peace. My husband’s Alzheimer’s, my 96 year old mother, plus my own health issues have created great challenges. The good news is that my knee replacement is healed and I have returned to aerobic dance. It really lifts my spirits. So thanks for keeping me going; everything and everyone helps.

hi @Vivian. Thank you so much for your kind words. Just to let you know I often follow your posts, as I find them to be intelligent and enjoyable to read.

I'm very sorry about your husband's condition but I'm very glad to see you posting here. I hope that our thoughts and prayers can help you and raise your spirits.

Congratulations on your successful knee replacement! If you're back to aerobic dancing, you must be doing VERY well!  Continue the good work, and know you are welcome here anytime.

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/281840-Happy-Weekend-Friends-.jpg

Honored Contributor

Embracing all the encouraging, uplifting sentiments and prayers on this thread, I offer gratitude to all.    @Vivian,  extra (((hugs))) for you and your husband.    I'm sorry for the deluge of challenges, but glad to know your knee healed well and dance is back in your life.   Also, adding prayers for @mustang66lady who had her surgery this week.   

So much sadness and tragedy in the headlines and in our lives, too...   may all have comfort and find a way into the light.   You are unique, you are special, and you are beloved.    Hold onto that truth, and also please give a smile or words of support to those who cross your path.    We never know when we might offer the ray of hope someone need to grasp.

My love to all.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends!

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

I have had a bug so had to drag my carcass in here to post. Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing.

@mustang66, I hope that you are coming  around and doing well. Drop us a line when you are up to it.

@vivian Florimond, It is great news that you are back to your dancing. It is good to be able to do things that you love.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry you haven't been well, @hennypenny.❤️   Prayers for you to feel better soon!   (((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova