Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All - Friday June 8

@hennypenny wrote:

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends!

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

I have had a bug so had to drag my carcass in here to post. Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing.

@mustang66, I hope that you are coming  around and doing well. Drop us a line when you are up to it.

@vivian Florimond, It is great news that you are back to your dancing. It is good to be able to do things that you love.

@hennypenny- oh no, I hope you get rid of that nasty bug SOON!!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Frequent Contributor

Good Shabbos one and all. If you are in a praying mood this weekend I ask for my young friend who was recovering from a bone marrow transplant and contracted a virulent strain of pneumonia. It destroyed her lungs. She is currently waiting for a transplant. She is a wife, mother of two young boys, sister, daughter and non-profit executive. We are all stunned. Thank you. Bubbie.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shabbat Shalom  to those who observe and wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. I've had a wonderful vacation with my family and have come home  to hit the ground running preparing to take care of health issues that have taken me by surprise. The saying is true: Man plans and G-d laughs (Mann Tracht, Un Gott Lacht.)

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Prayers for your young friend, @bubbiem.    And also for you, @reiki604.

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@bubbiem wrote:
Good Shabbos one and all. If you are in a praying mood this weekend I ask for my young friend who was recovering from a bone marrow transplant and contracted a virulent strain of pneumonia. It destroyed her lungs. She is currently waiting for a transplant. She is a wife, mother of two young boys, sister, daughter and non-profit executive. We are all stunned. Thank you. Bubbie.

@bubbiem- so sorry to hear about your dear friend who is suffering with this major health problem. Prayers are being sent her way for a transplant ASAP. And prayers to her family and you for strength. How very sad.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny

Thank you for remembering.   I came home from the hospital today-Looks like I have been run over by a train!  Surgery went well.  The doctor and staff worked great together.  The hospital even employed chefs in the cafeteria and the food was served hot, fresh and tasted good.  

Thanks to all of you here to take a moment to offer a prayer or well wishes for me-I felt every one said.  Now that said and not too eloquently, I need to lay down.  Thank you @sunala for being so faithful to this thread and the peace it emits to all.  

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom.....a little late to the party.

I spent the day yesterday at the granddaughters’ school. It was their last day & of course they each had a “production”...one a musical and the youngest a play. 

Afterwards they each received an award of achievement for completing their grade. It seems like just yesterday, I was sitting on those little chairs watching their Dad do the same thing. It reminded me that times flies by so quickly and each day should be cherished.

Wishing all my Forum Sisters many happy times to fill their hearts with wonderful memories.

Shanus

Honored Contributor

Gosh I missed Fri ,so ,I will wish everyone a peaceful weekend ,on my Sabbath  Day

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@hennypenny

Thank you for remembering.   I came home from the hospital today-Looks like I have been run over by a train!  Surgery went well.  The doctor and staff worked great together.  The hospital even employed chefs in the cafeteria and the food was served hot, fresh and tasted good.  

Thanks to all of you here to take a moment to offer a prayer or well wishes for me-I felt every one said.  Now that said and not too eloquently, I need to lay down.  Thank you @sunala for being so faithful to this thread and the peace it emits to all.  

Hi, @mustang66lady!   I'm so relieved to see this post.   Continued prayers for you.   Take very gentle and good care of yourself.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova