Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All Friday Aug 18

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy and healthy weekend to all!

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to our regulars. 

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, courage and strength to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America.

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness.

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or getting better.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

I'm thinking of those of you who has lost a dear loved one. Whether recent or not, it still hurts.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

May the best of everything come your way, today and every day.

Wishing you all the very best, and a happy and healthy weekend to all xox

Shabbat Shalom!

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All Friday Aug 18

Shabbot Shalom, B goes back to work part time On Monday, 3 days a week in August and 4 days a week in September, this is huge, to allow him time for his PT 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@sunala   Thank you so much for sharing this post with everyone.  Good health and best wishes to everyone on this board.  And remember our animal friends too, take care of them and love them too.  I love reading this post each Friday, very uplifting and inspirational.  

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Shabbot Shalom, B goes back to work part time On Monday, 3 days a week in August and 4 days a week in September, this is huge, to allow him time for his PT 

@I am still oxox- that's wonderful news! I wish him continued healing!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Image result for weekend friends images

Honored Contributor

Happy, healthy, and peaceful weekend!!

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe. wishing all a peaceful and joyous weekend!

NEVER AGAIN!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@sunalaI truely had to respond to your beautiful words.  They brought a tear to my eye as I read the heartfelt sentiment as Things have been a bit stressful these past few days.  I needed to tell you that as I finished reading your post and thought of my dear departed mother a swallowtail butterfly fluttered around my window.  No joke.  Always think of butterflys as visits from my Mom and here comes the first swallowtail of the season fluttering around my window screen.  Quite the coincidence. Thanks for the lifted spirits.  Have a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Smiley Happy   This weekend, hubby and I will be celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary. Our anniversary was yesterday.

If the weather cooperates we have some plans tomorrow.   We are also  going out to dinner, which we don't do often. I'm looking forward to a day of fun. Smiley Happy

Today is National Ice Cream Pie Day. That is perfect for a day like today in Jersey. It is HUMID!  

Mangia. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Regular Contributor

Have a very Happy Anniversary to Dmod and Mr. Dmod.

shabbat Shalom to all who observe.

Have a wonderful, fun filled, healthy weekend to all.

Lechat