Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 9-21-18

A safe and happy first day of Fall weekend to Sunny and all.

We have a sunny cool weekend here in Bergen County---hope everyone is enjoying the same weather.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Oops! I forgot to drop in yesterday.

I hope everyone has a peaceful weekend.

I too want to mention the children still separated from their parents. It is totally immoral and unacceptable.

I wish I knew what we could do.

Donna, It is so good to hear that you have happy news this week. Have fun baby shopping. Thank you for the yummy cookies!

xoxo, henny

Honored Contributor

Late again. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy solstice, the wheel of the year turns again

It is the beginning of a festive season for me.. Michealmas starts it off and that will happen on the 29 th , not so far away...

I hope your Holy Days bring a blessing to  all of you, and your families

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Fall and weekend to everyone.  

Just want to take a moment to tell you if you were not aware, September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness month.  Please be sure you know the symptoms and do not be afraid to discuss them with your doctor.  I am an 11 year survivor this October.  If you do not know the symptoms, you can google or go to OCRF for a list-the symptoms are vague.  And if you are a breast cancer survivor, you stand a greater risk of contracting ovarian cancer.  There is NO TEST for this-your annual pap does not reveal this cancer. That is why it is most dangerous.  Please arm yourselves with the education you need to survive.  

Colorful Ovarian Cancer Awareness Ribbon Isolated Over White Background. Vector Poster.