Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 8/24

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe the Sabbath, and a very happy August weekend to all who post here.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence means a lot to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers to each and every one of you.

**Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may they soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.*

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders dig deep to find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely and SOON. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY THEY BE SAFE IN THEIR SCHOOLS!

May your parents be healthy and happy as well. I hope everyone's mom and dad, spouse, and children are healthy, and/or recovering.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Wishing you all the very best that life has to offer. A happy and healthy weekend to all!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 8/24

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Good Shabbos and happy weekend to all. 

The weather in Jersey is gawjis! Finally, a dry, sunny, warm weekend.  Whatever you do this weekend, I hope it is relaxing, fun and restores you  for the chaos of next week. 

Sunny, ITA with your thoughts and prayers, especially for the children.    Thanks for this friendly, kind place to start the weekend. 

My thoughts are with the McCain family during this difficult time.  Thank you Sen. McCain for your bravery, sacrifices and service to our  country. 

My girlfriend's staples were removed and she is healing well. I am so pleased to hear she is doing better and better. It is a slow recovery, but it is going in the right direction. 

Today is National Peach Pie Day.  I actually have a peach crisp in the oven as I write this. Can you smell it?  

Enjoy the pie with a cup of coffee, some ice cream or a cold drink. 

Image result for peach pie

Peach crisp

Image result for peach crisp

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom Ya’ll.92B4AB64-CE23-4937-9866-FB68E599FDF7.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Wishing all who observe a Good Shabbos. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Sunny once again I must tell you that your safe sweet spot to land on Friday is a sign to breathe. Thank you for your beautiful message.

I love that we can all come here together to wish and hope for peace and contentment for all.

Donna, I am so happy about your friend. I hope she continues to recover well.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Lots of prayers for Sen McCain and his family. It is a very hard time for them. He has been a very brave soul, and one who cares deeply about his country.

Respected Contributor

I hope nature will help salve our wounds, and that we can help salve nature

A joyful weekend

@Stormygirl  I miss you so   xoxoxo

@LilacTree  how are you?

In memory of newziesuzie

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I echo all the beautiful prayers, thoughts, good wishes.   My heart and mind are with those dealing with depression, anxiety, sadness, despair.    So many of us have been there, and we understand.   Please know you are not alone, and if you'll keep looking you can find the support that can make a difference.   I share this from the website "To Write Love On Her Arms."

"You were created to love and be loved.
You were meant to live life in relationship with other people, to know and be known.

You need to know your story is important, and you're part of a bigger story.

You need to know your life matters.

We live in a difficult world, a broken world.

We believe everyone can relate to pain, all of us live with questions, and all of us get stuck in moments.

You need to know you're not alone in the places you feel stuck.

We all wake to the human condition.

We wake to mystery and beauty, but also to tragedy and loss.

Millions of people live with problems of pain.

Millions of homes are filled with questions—moments, and seasons, and cycles that come as thieves and aim to stay.

We know pain is very real.

It is our privilege to suggest that hope is real and help is real."

(TWLOHA, twloha.com)

My love to all of you. ~❤️~

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Very sweet, @dooBdoo

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Sending prayers to those families who are still separated that they may reunite soon and find comfort in each other's arms.  To the family of Senator McCain, may his journey be swift and without pain.

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine, good food, friends and family.

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos and a peaceful weekend to us all.