Super Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 7-26-19

Wishing Sunny and all posters a happy, safe and restful final weekend of July and blessings for more of the same in August❣  Reva

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 wrote:

@dooBdoo 

How very nice to hear from you and see your sweet name again.

I have not been on today due to many issues with the INTERNET was not accepting a sign on, while flipping back with a lot of jumping, too much back and forth whatsoever, or to a completely different forum, while in the middle of another poster's conversation. 

To get to you, dooBdoo,now, it had taken me close to forty minutes just to sign in. I am sorry for the delay of no replies from myself, also, to many others. 

I was just 'THINKING' of you this morning and very strongly four days ago. ~~~Always in June ~~ love.

Many days I have had very good thought of your happiness in my heart and good health,

..... "always for my June note to you that I never -have- missed"~

.... to one of my dearest and oldest (known) forum lady friends, now, close to eight +++ years. 

Eight in September.

I will always remember you. 

Heart  

NAES

What a lovely, thoughtful post to find upon signing in this morning.   A heartwarming gift.   Thank you, @NAES1.❤️

I'm sorry you're having technical problems...  unfortunately, long ago QVC seemed to have opted for substandard web design and support.   Very perplexing for such a large corporation.    I've not been here posting very much in recent months and a part of the reason is my frustration with the incomprehensibly large ongoing number of technical problems and the lack of tech support or concern.   (This is not a comment about the QVC Social Team, who are wonderfully supportive and helpful -- their hands are tied regarding website tech problems, all they can do is forward our reports to IT, and they have to deal with all the glitches just as much as we do.).   

Thanks, again, for thinking of me and remembering.   It means more than I can express.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@dooBdoo 

How very nice to hear from you and see your sweet name again.

I have not been on today due to many issues with the INTERNET was not accepting a sign on, while flipping back with a lot of jumping, too much back and forth whatsoever, or to a completely different forum, while in the middle of another poster's conversation. 

To get to you, dooBdoo,now, it had taken me close to forty minutes just to sign in. I am sorry for the delay of no replies from myself, also, to many others. 

I was just 'THINKING' of you this morning and very strongly four days ago. ~~~Always in June ~~ love.

Many days I have had very good thought of your happiness in my heart and good health,

..... "always for my June note to you that I never -have- missed"~

.... to one of my dearest and oldest (known) forum lady friends, now, close to eight +++ years. 

Eight in September.

I will always remember you. 

Heart  

NAES

What a lovely, thoughtful post to find upon signing in this morning.   A heartwarming gift.   Thank you, @NAES1.❤️

I'm sorry you're having technical problems...  unfortunately, long ago QVC seemed to have opted for substandard web design and support.   Very perplexing for such a large corporation.    I've not been here posting very much in recent months and a part of the reason is my frustration with the incomprehensibly large ongoing number of technical problems and the lack of tech support or concern.   (This is not a comment about the QVC Social Team, who are wonderfully supportive and helpful -- their hands are tied regarding website tech problems, all they can do is forward our reports to IT, and they have to deal with all the glitches just as much as we do.).   

Thanks, again, for thinking of me and remembering.   It means more than I can express.❤️

I hope that I have  

Thanked you with so many trusts that you have have bestowed to me, and have had seen some potential in me, earlier. 

You have encouraged me with your patience as I define as helping; with your expertise- step by step while walking with me.

I admire and respect your teaching abilities of sincere patience. Heart

Woman Happy Speaking of Internet support, my success is totally due to you Smiley Happy

What a beautiful inner soul you possess for others, and I express my deepest 'Friendship with fondness'  ~~  and hugs forever, to my last days.

I do believe that you know how much you mean to me as well the same with all of your other cyber friends. You have a very distinct personality of goodness, unique of characteristic quality. 

I am so very fortunate for your technical input, as my mentor and direction guide.

In the beginning, I knew not one thing relating to the Internet or computers, or that relating to technology, other than medical ICU knowledge teaching of industrial arts, along with functionary life saving machines.

Thank you very much explaining the tech support and those -yes-  sometimes perplexing technical wee nuisances. Heart~ Hugs.

I, as you, am not on that much. Being in an advanced medical  profession... I do not allow myself to become overwhelmed, or to any degree, in a position of stress. 

You definitely exemplify kindness in the freedom of blemishes, and an abstract of an art in subject being clear and true with technology......

~~~ with a wisdom of understandable sense. 

I shall always respond to you as a friend helping others. I have never known you with any negativity since I have been her since close to eight years. 

Dear friend, @dooBdoo , you are one beautiful friend that I can count on you, as I know many other do likewise.   

God certainly had a plan for you and we know it. 

lovingly, NAES

Honored Contributor

You are far too kind, @NAES1.   I do try to help when I can, being so grateful for all the advice, the information, and the support I've been so lucky to receive.   But my knowledge and experience are limited, and I'm in awe of other posters who are so bright, wise, and helpful.   Thank you for the lovely sentiments, and I do reciprocate -- I appreciate you.   I hope you have a lovely week.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova