Super Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 7-19-19

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely ladies.  Living in South Florida for many years I've become accustomed to hot summers, but for those of you that are living in more temperates climates and are experiencing this heat wave, just try to stay indoors as much as possible and drink plenty of liquids.  If you need to run errands over the weekend try going out early in the morning instead waiting until the afternoon.  Cooler temps and less traffic.

Sending prayers to those children living in horrid conditions and without the loving arms of their parents and families. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Happy and safe weekend to Sunny and all our friends who post here.

There is nothing I can add to what has already been said.

Just hope it cools off soon.  To those with respitory problems like myself take extra care.  Unless it's necessary to go out stay inside ---keep cool and drink lots of water.

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

The reports on the heat most of you are enduring are horrible.

I hope all of you stay safe.

Try to have a peaceful thoughtful weekend.

Sunny thank you for this safe, comfy place to land each week.

xoxo, henny

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

We've had family with us all week.   It was a busy week but fun! 

Back to normal today........cleaning up, laundry, etc.   The list never ends. 

I hope you all stay cool, have a great week,  and I'll  see you next Friday. 

Sunny, there is one more black and white in my fridge.  I'll share it with you. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Replying to my own thread, other than the rising temperatures the trip home was great, little to no traffic even on the Turnpike, we breezed the the GW bridge and we were home at a reasonable hour. It is very difficult to predict traffic

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good shabbos all heading home from the DE shore early tomorrow, 10 am ferry than the trip up the Garden State home, hopefully the traffic will not be crazy, I think since the ferry comes in at 11 30 we should miss much of the beach traffic

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

We've had family with us all week.   It was a busy week but fun! 

Back to normal today........cleaning up, laundry, etc.   The list never ends. 

I hope you all stay cool, have a great week,  and I'll  see you next Friday. 

Sunny, there is one more black and white in my fridge.  I'll share it with you. Smiley Happy 

@dmod nj- you are so kind! Sharing a black and white is a special gift! I'm starting today's Shabbat Shalom thread right now so stop by and say hi xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett