Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 6-22-18

@reiki604 wrote:

Wishing all who observe a good Shabbos and a happy weekend to all. If I may, please keep me in your thought on Thursday as I go into surgery. See you all on the other side!

@reiki604- the BEST OF GOOD LUCK AND PRAYERS to you on your upcoming surgery. May it be an easy successful operation!!

“When you can laugh at yourself no one can ever make a fool of you.”

~~Joan Rivers~~

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Wishing all who observe a good Shabbos and a happy weekend to all. If I may, please keep me in your thought on Thursday as I go into surgery. See you all on the other side!

@reiki604  Thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery. 🌸

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

I'll be thinking of you, @reiki604, for sure!    Prayers for you and for your medical team, and I look forward to seeing updates from you when you're on the swift road to recovery.   (((hugs)))

Good wishes to everyone for a safe and peaceful weekend!   Love to all!❤️

⭐️Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. Howard W. Newton⭐️
Trusted Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Wishing all who observe a good Shabbos and a happy weekend to all. If I may, please keep me in your thought on Thursday as I go into surgery. See you all on the other side

My prayers  will be with you.  May your recovery be speedy amd pain free,

Jamma

Frequent Contributor

Reiki604 sending love and light and wishes for a speedy recovery
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I am late to the board-have had problems since the weekend logging on, or even getting on to different areas of the website. 

@reiki604

Many prayers of protection during surgery and of healing coming your way.  These women are powerful in their prayers.  Update us when you are able.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry for being AOL.Blessing and Happy Fourth of July to all