Trusted Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 10/21/16

Good Shabbos to all; I've one week to go before I move!  Arrrggggghhhh....

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Shabbat Shalom to all who observe and I request a prayer for my girlfriend undergoing skin cancer surgery next month. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

@JustJazzmom prayers have been sent to your girlfriend. May her surgery be successful and may she fully recover XOX

The same prayers going out to my dear cousin who recently had the same type of surgery. Prayers for her full recovery.

I've heard a lot of bad news in these last few days. May everyone be well, and hugs to those who have lost a loved one.

Hugs, Sunny xox

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Just musing----

Hoping for a better year for all, more kindness, more peace, more thoughtfulness, and a whole lot more wisdom.

I hope all of you have a good weekend, my thoughts are with Jazzmom's friend. And all who have health issues.

Donna, as always you and your mother are in my thoughts.

Shabbat Shalom,

henny

Esteemed Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Good Shabbos to all; I've one week to go before I move!  Arrrggggghhhh....

@kutira how exciting! Are you ready to rock and roll?

Are you moving into a larger home, a smaller home, or the same-sized home? I know if I ever have to move, I'm going to have to downsize waaaaaay down because I've got way too much of everything. I've really been trying to divest myself of things I know I'll never use, but it's still very hard.

Good luck!!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

@sunala  I'm moving into a wonderful bigger apartment that's all fresh and new!  There was another break-in tonight in someone's garage where I live now; I don't like it when I see police sitting in our parking lot.  At the new place I'll be parking underground with heating and a car wash!!  My sister has been helping me toss and pack all day and I cleaned more tonight.  Her DH is coming over tomorrow to move some heavy stuff.  I have been storing my things for 13 years in this horrible tiny apartment so a lot will go out!  I don't officially move until next Sat.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Good morning,

Just wanted to wish everyone a good week! 

I still have to read back...................................

See ya all next Friday. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Contributor

God Bless