Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 1/27/17

@Honeybit wrote:

@sunala

Hi, Sunny, I know your name from the Book Club thread.  @mustang66lady recommended your post here over in Recipes because it was so uplifting and such a warming and refreshing change from some of the other things that get posted in the Forums.  Thank you -- I'll feel better all day after reading the comments here.  I don't know the proper response to your good wishes, but surely a heartfelt Shalom would not be out of place.

@Honeybit   thank you so much! I'm so glad our posts have inspired you!  We post every Friday, so please come back anytime, and yes, "Shalom" is the perfect wish to all! Shalom and a happy week to you as well.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

mustang66lady wrote:

@sunala

I don't post on this thread and I am not Jewish but just wanted to comment on what a lovely thread this always is.  I love to read your posts each week.  Truly a blessing!  Thank you for your contribution and time in doing this.  Woman Happy

I'm not Jewish, either, @mustang66lady, but I've always felt at home and included.    We're just a group of people who care about each other (and about those who read here and don't post, too) and we try to convey good wishes and send positive vibrations across the miles.   It's lovely to see you, @sophiesofers, @DukeBlueNan, @Skyegirl21, @Honeybit, and all the posters here.    I missed posting on the past weekend...  just wanted to add belated good thoughts, and I hope all of you have a great week.   My love to all of you!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo   I saw your "flag" and came here to read your post.  Your tagline reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, "How do I know what I think 'til I see what I say."

Thanks for your warm greetings.

Honored Contributor

@Honeybit wrote:

@dooBdoo   I saw your "flag" and came here to read your post.  Your tagline reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, "How do I know what I think 'til I see what I say."

Thanks for your warm greetings.

You're welcome, @Honeybit!   Love your quote...  and your cute avatar, too!   You gave me a smile today.  Thanks!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

@sunala

I don't post on this thread and I am not Jewish but just wanted to comment on what a lovely thread this always is.  I love to read your posts each week.  Truly a blessing!  Thank you for your contribution and time in doing this.  Woman Happy

I'm not Jewish, either, @mustang66lady, but I've always felt at home and included.    We're just a group of people who care about each other (and about those who read here and don't post, too) and we try to convey good wishes and send positive vibrations across the miles.   It's lovely to see you, @sophiesofers, @DukeBlueNan, @Skyegirl21, @Honeybit, and all the posters here.    I missed posting on the past weekend...  just wanted to add belated good thoughts, and I hope all of you have a great week.   My love to all of you!❤️

@dooBdoo

Everyone here has made me feel quite welcome.  This is a peaceful site and I truly enjoy reading it (when I remember - :womanfrustratedSmiley Happy@sunala does a beautiful job each week and I love that it is inclusive of us Christian sisters as well as other religions.  Wouldn't it be a different world if we all could get along as well as this thread?  My thanks again to @sunala and all who have gone out of their way to welcome me and all others, and to have developed a peaceful, meditative, prayerful lead for us all to experience.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thanks dooBdoo for the nice welcome here.  You are all kind and good hearted people and I enjoy this forum.  

Honored Contributor

@sunala. I'll wait for you to begin this week's Shabbat thread. 

Trusted Contributor

@mustang66lady@sophiesofers

I agree with both these ladies.  You make my Fridays brighter.  Have posted once or twice with you in the past as I love Black and White too.

Should have posted long ago to tell you how much I enjoy your posts.  Now that I lost my DH I spend more time on the computer I thought todays the day I am going to tell Sunny what a special person she is.

Enjoy all your posts.  Have a wonderful safe weekend.

Jamma