Respected Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to All 1/13/17

[ Edited ]

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Donna, I am so sorry about your mother. She is at peace though, which must be a relief for all of you.

I remember my mother making peach melba for us when we were kids. Yum!

Please everyone be careful in this crazy insane weather. My son at Tahoe sent a pic of himself skiing with Jim Cantore of the weather channel.  He told my son that next week will be a repeat. So be prepared.

I worked in the garden today, and pruned 35 rose bushes. I am pooped, but going out tonight to celebrate our anniversary.

Thanking Martin Luther King for all he did for this country. We must keep up the good work.

xoxo, henny

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@dmod nj  May your dear mother rip

Thank you so much, @cherry .

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

Donna, I am so sorry about your mother. She is at peace though, which must be a relief for all of you.

I remember my mother making peach melba for us when we were kids. Yum!

Please everyone be careful in this crazy insane weather. My son at Tahoe sent a pic of him skiing with Jim Cantore of the weather channel.  He told my son that next week will be a repeat. So be prepared.

I worked in the garden today, and pruned 35 rose bushes. I am pooped, but going out tonight to celebrate our anniversary.

Thanking Martin Luther King for all he did for this country. We must keep up the good work.

xoxo, henny

Thank you very much, @hennypenny.   Happy Anniversay to you and Mr. Henny.  Smiley Happy Heart   

ITA, we must keep up the good work.   I'm doing my best!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@sunala  Shabbat Shalom....better late than never. May all who observe (& those who do not) have a restful sabbath surrounded by love and hope for the future. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dear Donna @dmod nj I am so terribly sorry for your loss. There are no words, but I wish your dear mother a peaceful journey, and may she Rest In Peace. I send you prayers of serenity and strength, and many hugs. I hope this post comes out, as I'm posting on my phone. Love to you and your family xox
"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Thanks so very much, @sunala. Heart

Regular Contributor

Donna, Condolences on the loss of your mother. Sometimes when we watch them going through a prolonged decline, it is a relief that they no longer have to suffer. She is free from pain now.

Honored Contributor

(((@dmod nj))) ❤️.    I can tell, from your loving tributes to her over the years, that your mother was a remarkable woman and she certainly raised a terrific daughter.   My condolences to you and your family.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Lechathouse wrote:

Donna, Condolences on the loss of your mother. Sometimes when we watch them going through a prolonged decline, it is a relief that they no longer have to suffer. She is free from pain now.

Exactly, @Lechathouse    She is free from pain. She is whole..... physically and mentally.  She's at peace.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

(((@dmod nj))) ❤️.    I can tell, from your loving tributes to her over the years, that your mother was a remarkable woman and she certainly raised a terrific daughter.   My condolences to you and your family.  

Thanks so much for your kind words, @dooBdoo.