Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Weekend to ALL Friday Feb 15

Good wishes to all for a safe, peaceful weekend.
Keep the faith, those who feel like the darkness is overwhelming.   You are surely not alone.   We are all stumbling for the light switch.   We must share any light we find.” ~Jeff Brown 

Thanks to everyone here for sharing your light.  ~❤️~

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Shabat Shalom to all you lovely ladies.  For those of you suffering from the cold, snow, rain and dreary days, wishing you all lots of sunshine and warmer temps. 

Praying for those poor children who are still separated from their loved ones.  Stay strong.

Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Happy holiday weekend to all.  Stay safe if traveling.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good Shabbos all 

@I am still oxox   I was reading this thread and noticed your tag line.   I REALLY needed to remember  that positivity this weekend.   Thank you! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Good Shabbos Sunny and friends,

We had a quiet Valentine's Day. Took youngest to lunch then came home and nestled in. It was very rainy and cold. We don't go out to dinner on holidays, I hate the crowds and the hurry scurry of the staff. We wait and go other times.

I did eat a cinnamon lollypop from see's. Didn't test sugar after. I figure it didn't count as it was a holiday.

I hope everyone has a peaceful weekend. I plan  to take a break from the tv. It is so much better for my health.

Stay warm and safe everyone.

henny

@hennypenny  we celebrated Valentine's  Day yesterday by eating out. We rarely go out on the holidays either. 

ITA, I am sure your body knew it was a holiday when you enjoyed the lollipop!  It doesn't count on the holiday. 

I want to be careful the way I word this...............it is part of my volunteering efforts  to watch TV and read current events.  There are many days I feel the way you do.   Listening to music brings me joy!   

Not sure if you like Trisha Yearwood or Frank Sinatra??   She has a new record singing his songs.  I like both, so I am enjoying it. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Good Shabbos and hope you are all having a good weekend! 

My computer updated on its own.   It changed how I can do things, so I am not happy with it right now. LOL   I'll have my husband help me sometime today. 

I only have a moment, but I want to wish you all a good week ahead.   Fingers crossed the weather cooperates for all of us. 

Today is Cafe Au Lait Day.  Enjoy! Mangia! 

Sorry, I can't post a picture.   AGain, something I am unable to do since the update. LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

As the weekend comes to a close, I just want to add how much I appreciate all of you.  We may not agree on everything but I think we all agree on what matters= peace, love and tolerance for all.  I am so blessed you all have come into my life.  Please have a blessed week.   You all could rule the world!