Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Thanksgiving to All 11-22

I forgot to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving. Be thankful for those around your table and have sweet memories of those who had, but no longer, occupied seats in past years. 🦃🍁🍽 

Shanus

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON 

Thanks-Oliver is a joy.  At 3 years of age, he amazes us with what he knows and certainly how he expresses it.  I guess it will take some practice to say "Hanukkah" but we got a charge out of "harmonica" in its' place!  I'm sure DD was on it as soon as she could do so with a straight face.  

Super Contributor

Your story about Oliver made my day.  So cute.

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing you all a beautiful weekend and Thanksgiving as well. 

Sending prayers to those children still separated from their families. 

Trusted Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to Sunny and all our friends---not a turkey lover but being with family and friends makes it all worthwhile.

November 22, 1963 was a bitter sweat day for me.  I cried for the loss of our President,

but, I had an appointment with my Ob-Gyn and he confirmed I was pregnant.  Hubby and I were overjoyed.

To all traveling ---have a safe trip.

Respected Contributor

Oh, my I missed out on the Shabbos post.

I hope everyone has a lovely thanksgiving. 

Lots of prayers going out to the families who are separated, and the children who are alone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to Sunny and all our friends---not a turkey lover but being with family and friends makes it all worthwhile.

November 22, 1963 was a bitter sweat day for me.  I cried for the loss of our President,

but, I had an appointment with my Ob-Gyn and he confirmed I was pregnant.  Hubby and I were overjoyed.

To all traveling ---have a safe trip.

@Jamma- CONGRATULATIONS!!! What wonderful news for you and your dear husband! Now you really have something joyous to be thankful for tomorrow! Thank you so much for sharing your happiness with us!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett