Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy Thanksgiving to All 11-22

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe, and a happy November to all!

**Wishing everyone on the QVC board a joyous Thanksgiving, filled with lots of good food, drink, family, friends, and much love. I'd like to thank the powers-that-be on QVC for their generosity in giving this place to us to keep and share good thoughts for our friends who we met here and who have become a part of our lives.I feel blessed to know all of you and so very much appreciate your participation every week.

***I'd also like to remember President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, who was assassinated 56 years ago today. Can you believe it's been such a long time? I remember that day like it was only a few years ago. My memories are crystal clear. Prayers to those that remain of his family.

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family, in their homes, their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy Thanksgiving to All 11-22

Peace to all and may our gratitude increase over the coming year. 

I was elementary school when Kennedy lost his life and the world tilted even more in the 60s. My teacher wept at her desk. I thought maybe her husband died. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Wishing everyong a happy and joy filled weekend.  May you smile a lot and have at least one good belly laugh.  Happy Thanksgiving to all.  There is so much we should be grateful for.  Be kind, be sincere and be giving.   HUGS TO ALL.

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot tell you how much your inspirational, grateful, loving and thoughtful prayers mean to me! You sum things up so eloquently. It is always nice to see this positive thread when I sign on, because I know it is going to be edifying to my soul, and I appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Shabbat Shalom, and Happy Turkey Day to all.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and blessed weekend, too.

Yes it was a sombering day 56 years ago-I was in Ms. Wilson's second grade class, 2nd row, 5th seat back.  The principal came on the intercom and announced the assassination.  I was so young I didn't even know that the President could be shot, let alone killed.  Innocence can be lost in the blink of an eye.

I have a story to share with you all this week.  Our youngest DD has a boyfriend who is the father of a very special 3 year old.   Oliver doesn't miss much and is rather verbose for his age.  The house his father lives in, sets back off the road quite a bit.  They noticed last year that Oliver really enjoyed multicolored Christmas lights more than the clear white, so she and Oliver's Dad set out last Saturday to decorate the outside of the house with lights and some blow ups she had ordered.  One blow up was penguins wrestling a Christmas tree, one was baby bears sliding down a snowy hill, and one of dinosaurs opening a package.   The last blow up, is of a menorah and at the bottom it says "Happy Hanukkah".   Oliver squealed with joy at it all and announced to his Dad and our DD, that he loved the "Harmonica Menorah" the best!

Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend and Thanksgiving to all.

Hope your holiday is filled with good food, thankfulness, love, and appreciation.Image result for thanksgiving pics

Safe travels to those who will be traveling on planes,trains, or automobiles.

Honored Contributor

Happy weekend, and happy holidays too.

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady 

What a cute story about Oliver. He sounds precious. I love to hear of a family that celebrates all holidays.

My daughters best friend has a giant blow up menorah on her lawn with a Santa Claus standing behind it...it looks like Santa is lighting the Menorah.

Her neighbors love it and 2 years ago someone put a letter in her mailbox saying how much they appreciated her inclusive outdoor decor. 

Honored Contributor

Shabbat Shalom and safe fall weekend to everyone.

B7D7F85F-5BEE-4746-86A6-EA6912B41681.jpeg