Esteemed Contributor

Shabbat Shalom & Happy November Weekend to ALL 11-1-19

Shabbat Shalom to those who observe, and a happy November to all! PS Move the clocks back one hour before you go to sleep Saturday night. The good news is that we will get an extra hour of sleep!!

It's so rewarding to be able to come together here at QVC's message board every Friday and share our holidays together, regardless of our beliefs. I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who join us on Fridays, regardless of how and where you pray. I'd also like to thank QVC for allowing us to be here.

A BIG WELCOME TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JOINING US TODAY, and welcome back to all our regular posters. Your presence is very important to us all Heart I'd also like to thank those of you who are having health issues and share your trials, tribulations and successes with us. Prayers for healing to each and every one of you. 

Prayers to all the children who are alone and frightened. I can't say any more but may these poor babies soon be reunited with their parents and their loved ones.

May all your loved ones be healthy, but if they are ill, may they soon be well.

To those who have lost loved ones, know that they will always be with you in your heart.

To those of you and your family with health issues, may everything turn out well. May your medical tests and those of your loved ones come back with happy results. May your medical treatments be successful and may you live a long and happy life.

Sending prayers of healing and strength to you and your loved ones.

Now, even more than ever, may our leaders find the wisdom, maturity, courage, strength and sanity to make the right decisions for our security and well-being. G-d bless America!

Good thoughts and thanks to our military. May they come home safely. Bless all the servicemen that didn't make it home; and to those who are serving, thank you for your sacrifice and for being there to protect our safety.

Special prayers for all the children...may they be happy, have good health, enough to eat and drink, a warm bed, and the abiding love of parents and family who will protect them. May the children survive and thrive. No child should ever go to bed hungry, nor should anyone else in our beautiful, bountiful country. Help the food banks if you can. Even a little helps. May our own children and grandchildren be healthy and happy, and shed no tears of pain or sadness. And, MAY ALL THE CHILDREN BE SAFE, under the care of their loving parents and family, in their homes, their schools, their temples and churches, and anywhere people gather.

Condolences to those of you that have lost a parent or a loved one recently. May you find the strength to carry on, and hold good memories of your blessed loved ones to keep you strong.

Try to do a good deed for a friend or a stranger. They'll feel good, and you'll feel better.

Good health and happiness to everyone who shares their thoughts and prayers and good wishes with us every week. Hug your loved ones every day and make sure they know you love them.

Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom & Happy November Weekend to ALL 11-1-19

Enjoy the weekend, getting chilly!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't thanked @sunala  in awhile for her inspiration and prayers, beginning our Sabbath with hope for the future, support for those who are experiencing loss or bad health. It is truly a refuge to come here on Fridays, as is Temple, joining with friends to celebrate the beginning of the Sabbath at sundown....

***Reminder: We set our clocks back this Sunday Nov. 3rd.

Shabbat Shalom. Wishing all a peaceful, safe and fun fall weekend.

Shanus 🍁

Honored Contributor

This is the first weekend that it will be really chilly and Fall like.

Great time to change your Smoke Detector Battery when you turn your clocks back...and that extra hour of Beauty Sleep is something I always appreciate and need.

Enjoyable weekend to all.

Trusted Contributor

Happy  weekend to Sunny and all our friends  here.  Yesterday it was in the 70's today down in the 50's

Whatever the weather enjoy, take care, be safe.

Honored Contributor

Waving hi to everyone from chilly CNY.  It's only in the low 40s here today.  The fireplace is on and the house is cozy.

Thank you to all who posted a reminder about the clocks!  

Sunny, thank you for posting thoughtful prayers and this inclusive, weekly thread. 

We are having  house guests all week. I am so looking forward to  entertaining, cooking, relaxing, chatting and laughing.

Today is National Deviled Egg Day. 

Mangia! 

Image result for deviled eggs

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Happy November 1st to Sunny and all our posters.  Wishing everyone a healthy and peace filled month ahead and lifting up all those who are struggling with hardships.  May we always be mindful of those less fortunate and keep them in our prayers❣

Super Contributor

Shabbat Shalom to all you lovely people.  Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend filled with good food, good friends, nice weather and a great book to read.

Sending prayers and cyber hugs to all those children who are without the loving arms of their families. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!  Happy Weekend to all!   Fall is here now; it seems odd that about 3 weeks ago we had temps in the upper 80's and lower 90's and last night we had a hard frost and we had snow yesterday morning!    I agree with changing your clocks Saturday night and it is also a good time to change batteries in your smoke detectors even if they test ok.  And since I am a nurse, I used to remind my female patients to do their self breast exam the first of every month.  Three important things to do this weekend!